BeWeather 2 for iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.

SWFLFFPM

Nov 28, 2011
Visit site
If I leave the radar map with the animation running, then I go back, it's on. If I turn it off before leaving, then it's off when I go back.
I didn't follow your first issue with the pin. One what behind? How does the pin update? Do you mean the location of the pin does not change?

If it shows weather station A and I drive across town when the program switches to weather station B I'll see the data for B but the radar pin is still on station A. If I drive to another location the data will switch to C but the pin remains on B.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
If it shows weather station A and I drive across town when the program switches to weather station B I'll see the data for B but the radar pin is still on station A. If I drive to another location the data will switch to C but the pin remains on B.

Does the GPS cause it to switch from one station to another? I've not noticed that. I thought it was by town. On testing, I switched my station then opened the map. The pin had not moved. I closed the map, then opened it again and the pin had moved. Try that. When you open the map, close it and open again. One thing you could do is set a second station location that does not use GPS. Then it should stay on that location wherever you go. No switching. It's what I do. My first entered location is the station closest to my home. My second location is the airport about 18 miles away. If I set it on the airport, it stays there no matter where I go.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Maybe it is tomorrow's sunset but then why isn't today's sunset shown.
Not a big deal just something for pfluger to look into.

Now you have me conflicted! Here's mine at 8:45 am, past today's sunrise.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437572912.050273.jpg

Then at 8:46 am I swipe left and see sunrise/sunset together at the end. Is it today's or tomorrow's?
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437573019.328991.jpg

I really don't know. I would think since this morning's sunrise is over and past, that the sunrise is tomorrow's. But if the sunset is tomorrow's, then where is today's? LOL Maybe when @pfluger comes back by, he can explain it.

Antron

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
What is your favorite weather icons? Currently I'm rocking the "Ol' Blue XL"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
What is your favorite weather icons? Currently I'm rocking the "Ol' Blue XL"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reality XL, Puffy Weather, Hyper-Reality XL, and Cliche Weather are a few of my favorite non seasonal/holiday iconsets. I like big suns and real looking clouds.

Chucky1

May 6, 2011
Visit site
5917643c50eb783d3681829023a6c845.jpg

When I swipe left

cd90ed545bafdc1c883558331b46d36e.jpg

When I swipe left a second time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics