BeWeather 2 for iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
You think she could take my PNG images for those Apple icons and produce a URL for them? There's no way I can do it without a computer. I've put a lot of work in creating the icons.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

Yes she probably can. Contact her.

Sent from my Gold iPad Air2 using Tapatalk

truenorthstrong

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site
This is really strange why the weather underground is saying that there is heavy snow in my area, I don't see any snow, it's cloudy just like the weather channel, the weather network say it is. Would love to use other weather providers for this app because what's the point of using a app with wrong weather information.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
This is really strange why the weather underground is saying that there is heavy snow in my area, I don't see any snow, it's cloudy just like the weather channel, the weather network say it is. Would love to use other weather providers for this app because what's the point of using a app with wrong weather information.

Be sure your locations are correct.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I'm still having issues receiving the weather notifications each hour on the lock screen and NC screen. I get 3 early in the morning. One at 4:00 am, 5,and 6. Then no more until the next morning. Y'all got any ideas what has caused this? I tried changing the station as well as setting it on the airport. Still no go.

AppleNick

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I'm still having issues receiving the weather notifications each hour on the lock screen and NC screen. I get 3 early in the morning. One at 4:00 am, 5,and 6. Then no more until the next morning. Y'all got any ideas what has caused this? I tried changing the station as well as setting it on the airport. Still no go.

Same on my iPhone 6+

AppleNick

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Did yours ever show once each hour all day and night? Mine did. 8.1.2 update messed it up. I have no idea if there's a way to fix it.

Mine was updating every hour on the hour after 8.1.2 for at least a day or so then stopped all day today.

pfluger

Jan 2, 2014
Visit site
Just a short heads up because I haven't been posting the last couple of days.

We are looking into the reported issues with badge/notification updates on 8.1.2 (Make sure you do not swipe BeWeather away from the task switcher that you open via double clicking the home button).

We are also trying to squeeze in another beta version before the Apple store freeze over the holidays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice