BeWeather 2 for iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.

anon(73368)

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
The issue I'm having is its displaying the wrong wind mph info. Always displays zero and we are having 20-25 mph winds frustrating!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bdtrader

Jan 21, 2014
Visit site
Did you turn on weather alerts in the BeWeather settings?

Yes, I have Severe Weather Alerts turned on and all the notification/location settings turned on. I do not have update lock screen every hour turned on.

Now the weather alert that came thru in the red band was a weather advisory/special statement not a 'severe weather' event. Are there some weather events that create the red band and statement in the app but are not severe enough to generate a notification alert?

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
@pfluger Would it be possible to add the option to hide iconsets? There's many to choose from and our tastes differ. But it would be nice if we could hide those iconsets we know we'll never use. That way the list of those we like and will use won't be so long to scroll through. It's like in the app, Phonto, we can hide the fonts we don't like.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
@pfluger Would it be possible to add the option to hide iconsets? There's many to choose from and our tastes differ. But it would be nice if we could hide those iconsets we know we'll never use. That way the list of those we like and will use won't be so long to scroll through. It's like in the app, Phonto, we can hide the fonts we don't like.

I like that idea Ledsteplin.
Good Luck

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

Yes, I also like that idea and the ability to save custom sets to the list somehow

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Yes, I also like that idea and the ability to save custom sets to the list somehow
Entering the custom URL's must be a hassle. Even a separate section where the URL's can be listed might work. And to use one, you just tap the URL. That would be less trouble than copy and paste.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Entering the custom URL's must be a hassle. Even a separate section where the URL's can be listed might work. And to use one, you just tap the URL. That would be less trouble than copy and paste.

Yes indeed. It would be nice to be able to store them in the app itself.

truenorthstrong

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site
This app is amazing!

One thing I would like to see as a option is to have the option to switch to get weather from The Weather Channel way more accurate than Weather Underground.

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
I guess it depends on what you're located.
In my case, the neighborhood weather station is more accurate that The Weather Channel.
Good Luck

Ricktye

Feb 1, 2010
Visit site
Needs a bit more work I think. My temperature on the app icon doesn't seem to read correct. For example, -12. C shows as 1,012 with the last 2 digits being sorta the right temperature but without the minus sign. Pretty good app though. A few more improvements, and it'll be as good as it was on Blackberry 7 devices.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sanibel

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
I was wondering how does one measure weather accuracy?... Thus far on my phone, BeWeather and Yahoo weather (Yahoo’s weather app and services have long been powered by the Weather Channel), are almost identical (with +/- a degree or two).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR