Status
Not open for further replies.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
The new beta seem fine to me.
No issue and no comments as of now.
I'm just waiting for the map in widgets in future updates.
Gonna be watching the tempt badge situation.
Tks
pfluger

I can confirm that the issue with the weather icon being partially hidden when there’s an active alert has been fixed.

I have not experienced any issues with the beta version 2.0.55.

Happy Camper.

anon(2254645)

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
Everything is good here. Severe weather alerts are working on lock screen, badge is updating. Not that I care to be seeing snow alerts this early in the season!

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Newest beta is working good so far. I might have missed it, but in the future can the weather alerts show in the widget? Currently it shows the red stripe, but it has the name of the city and not what type of alert (winter weather advisory).

Sent from my AWESOME iPhone 6 Plus, using Tapatalk of course.
I get weather alerts from BeWeather 2 on the Notifications side of the NC screen. I also get weather updates and alerts on my lock screen once an hour from BeWeather 2.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
No issues here! But I haven't tried a custom iconset yet. I'm still working on one. I like the speed options for the radar.

blueszz

May 15, 2014
Visit site
I can confirm that the issue with the weather icon being partially hidden when there?s an active alert has been fixed.

I have not experienced any issues with the beta version 2.0.55.

Happy Camper.
Not for me

It cuts the icon off even more and only can fix it by opening the map and closing it again.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1416945903074.PNG
    uploadfromtaptalk1416945903074.PNG
    55.8 KB · Views: 79

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
No problem with alerts. Everything is working good on my 5s. Not to sure about the proper URL for custom sets unless you've had DropBox prior to Oct 2012 and are able to use "public" URL
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416948253.300685.jpg

Sent from my GOLD s
using Tapatalk

DarkKnight08

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
I get those alerts as well. In the widget, however, the red band shows but instead of the type of alert, i.e. Winter weather advisory, it shows the name of the city in the red band.

blueszz

May 15, 2014
Visit site
I get those alerts as well. In the widget, however, the red band shows but instead of the type of alert, i.e. Winter weather advisory, it shows the name of the city in the red band.

That's normal for the widget.

DarkKnight08

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
He explained about that issue in post #160. I think this is it.
http://forums.imore.com/showpost.php?p=2402650

Thanks I was trying to find it since he always responds but must have missed it. Maybe rather than two separate sections in the widget it could just scroll across. That might address the multiple city issue.

bdtrader

Jan 21, 2014
Visit site
In the current beta I am not getting notifications for weather alerts. I get the red bar and the special weather statement but no notification.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
In the current beta I am not getting notifications for weather alerts. I get the red bar and the special weather statement but no notification.

Are notifications set in both the app's settings and on the phone's settings? I get an update once per hour on my lockscreen and in the pull down Notification Center.

DarkKnight08

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
One of the previous beta versions showed both, location name and weather advisory. We had to change this to save vertical space. Only showing the advisory would be confusing if you have multiple locations in the widget.

As we have received this request a couple of times we will see how to change this. Maybe we create a separate "section" for the weather alerts, just like with all the other data.

Or maybe it could scroll across so it included the city followed by the alert.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods