BeWeather 2 for iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
LOVING the Customization of BeWeather2. This is the BEST weather app/widget to date IMHO
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416281161.426920.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416281173.344271.jpg
SemperFi BeWeather set made by HamsterWheel

Sent from my GOLD s
using Tapatalk

Last edited:

CDG

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
Anyone install this on their iPad?

Here it is on mine

278e1dbc1f7cd76485155079f2f9a9de.jpg

Sent from my iPad Air 2 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I have a quick, possibly silly question. I have the temp badge set to show in the app....is this supposed to update automatically through out the day, if so, how often? Hourly? Quarterly?

OR does the temp badge not update until the app is opened?

Reason I'm asking is because, last night at bed I checked the weather and then this morn it was still showing the same temp as last night, 9hours prior, and I had to open the app to update.

This was on both my iPad Air and 5S. I have a good wifi connection as well as LTE

TIA !

tapped out by my P!NK fingers on my GORGEOUS GOLD 5S

bdtrader

Jan 21, 2014
Visit site
I have a quick, possibly silly question. I have the temp badge set to show in the app....is this supposed to update automatically through out the day, if so, how often? Hourly? Quarterly?

Reason I'm asking is because, last night at bed I checked the weather and then this morn it was still showing the same temp as last night, 9hours prior, and I had to open the app to update.

This was on both my iPad Air and 5S. I have a good wifi connection as well as LTE

TIA !

Check your 'reported at' on the bottom of the screen. Your local weather station might not be updating regularly. You can select a different weather station by tapping the blue dot next to your location name.

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
This was always my favorite BB weather app. So happy that I can have it again. You did a great job. Thank you!

AppleNick

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
The problem with updating the badge on the icon does not appear to be a weather station problem. I have the same issue with my iPhone 6 +.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Check your 'reported at' on the bottom of the screen. Your local weather station might not be updating regularly. You can select a different weather station by tapping the blue dot next to your location name.
Thanks for the suggestion but I did try that with no success unfortunately.
The problem with updating the badge on the icon does not appear to be a weather station problem. I have the same issue with my iPhone 6 +.
I've tried changing my weather station with no success, and what I'm also noticing is the actual temp badge will disappear on occasion also. I have to go into the app and turn it off/on for it to show again.

This is happening on both my iPad Air 1 and 5S, both running 8.1.1.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the suggestion but I did try that with no success unfortunately.

I've tried changing my weather station with no success, and what I'm also noticing is the actual temp badge will disappear on occasion also. I have to go into the app and turn it off/on for it to show again.

This is happening on both my iPad Air 1 and 5S, both running 8.1.1.

I noticed that on all of my weather app with badges (except Fahrenheit) I have to go into the app to actually change the badge temp....not sure why. I'm not having problems with disappearing of the temp badge. May I suggest a delete and reinstall of the BeWeather2 app.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I noticed that on all of my weather app with badges (except Fahrenheit) I have to go into the app to actually change the badge temp....not sure why. I'm not having problems with disappearing of the temp badge. May I suggest a delete and reinstall of the BeWeather2 app.

Thanks Spencer. My Fahrenheit app is able to sustain the current temp updating hourly as it should as well.

Ok, so I deleted and reinstalled BeWeather2 and set up the app again as well as making sure background app refresh is ON for BeWeather too.

Hopefully, that did the trick !!

pfluger

Jan 2, 2014
Visit site

TIA !

The temperature badge should update roughly every hour.

Make sure to never close BeWeather from the app switcher by swiping it up. This will kill any background processes (the one updating the badge).

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Thanks Spencer. My Fahrenheit app is able to sustain the current temp updating hourly as it should as well.

Ok, so I deleted and reinstalled BeWeather2 and set up the app again as well as making sure background app refresh is ON for BeWeather too.

Hopefully, that did the trick !!

I've been just the opposite. When I had the Fahrenheit app, it took forever to update the badge. I've had no problems with BeWeather most of the time. A couple of times it was behind a bit. It seems all the temp badge apps have this issue to some degree. But BeWeather and eWeather HD have been the best.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen