BeWeather 2 for iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Who is using with iOS10? How is it working with this?
Has anyone heard if this is still be updated or is it dead?

I'm on 10. Seems the same. Works ok except a slight occasional lag with the temp badge. It just doesn't update as fast as I'd like. But as stated before, I just open the app 2 or 3 times a day and refresh it. I have a calendar app like that. It stays behind a day or two. LOL I have to open it for it to show the current date.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
BeWeather 2 hasn't updated since this morning.
8581a24ea1b3a087684c009359533944.jpg

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
My eWeather HD was stuck on 86? at 6 am. I watched it a while with no change. So I emailed elecont to let them know. He replied it was down intentionally for maintenance and would be up in 2 hours. Inside the app was fine. Was only the temp badge.

These guys probably use a lot of the same services for weather.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I still have to open the app to update the temp badge.

Mine looks good this morning. Just 1? different from eWeather HD. I don't know of any weather temp badge that doesn't lag here and there. They all do some. You'd think if it showed 85? in the App, the badge would show the same. IDK. I guess it takes a while for the info to get pushed through. Opening the app gives it a boost. eWeather doesn't lag as often. I'm guessing that's a difference between the airport and personal weather stations. I think weather underground updates when you open the app. Just don't notice it without the badge.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Mine looks good this morning. Just 1? different from eWeather HD. I don't know of any weather temp badge that doesn't lag here and there. They all do some. You'd think if it showed 85? in the App, the badge would show the same. IDK. I guess it takes a while for the info to get pushed through. Opening the app gives it a boost. eWeather doesn't lag as often. I'm guessing that's a difference between the airport and personal weather stations. I think weather underground updates when you open the app. Just don't notice it without the badge.

The temp badge has been working great all day. Hope it continues.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Idk wtf is up, but since updating this morning, mine has been sucking wind. Temp badge not updated since 10:06am and no lock screen pop ups since then as well....

I might delete it and reinstall to see if that improves it

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Idk wtf is up, but since updating this morning, mine has been sucking wind. Temp badge not updated since 10:06am and no lock screen pop ups since then as well....

I might delete it and reinstall to see if that improves it

That's weird. The updates on the lock screen have always been fine. But now that the temp badge is updating I'm satisfied for now anyway.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
This hard? I enjoy it. Probably because we've had this beta thread so long. Mine as been working ok.

I'm just saying there seems to be a lot of problems with it not updating and displaying incorrect temperature badges. There are a lot of apps to choose from. If any app--not just a weather app--isn't doing the one thing it's supposed to do I get rid of it very quickly.

BeWeather isn't a bad weather app. I like it. I just don't like dealing with bugs when there are other options available.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR