• 00Days
  • 00Hours
  • 00Mins
  • 00Secs
Check out the best deals!
    Wow. I didn't know this. I have my sets saved in my notes, but I haven't changed icons in awhile. Going to test later and get back to you.
    Yep ! DB sent out an email regarding this at the middle/end of August. I also had my Links saved in notes for easy access but none will apply.

I'm also in iOS 11 which idk if that changes something but it shouldn't have.

Thanks Derrick, plz lmk.
    09-26-2017 07:15 AM
    Yep ! DB sent out an email regarding this at the middle/end of August. I also had my Links saved in notes for easy access but none will apply.

I'm also in iOS 11 which idk if that changes something but it shouldn't have.

Thanks Derrick, plz lmk.
    Unfortunately the link I just created from Dropbox did not work. Not happy right now.
    09-26-2017 07:45 AM
    Disregard my last post Pink...User error... LOL. I left out the "/" while creating a link. It works on iOS 10.3.3. ...

... and I went back to the USMC from my saved notes...
    09-26-2017 08:07 AM
    Disregard my last post Pink...User error... LOL. I left out the "/" while creating a link. It works on iOS 10.3.3. ...
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...6ccd055fae.png
    ... and I went back to the USMC from my saved notes...
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...782a1c7589.png
    Btw, thru all of this Derrick thank you very much for your help
    Spencerdl likes this.
    09-26-2017 11:31 AM
    Btw, thru all of this Derrick thank you very much for your help
    No problem.
    09-26-2017 03:04 PM
    @pfluger We need an update for BeWeather 2. There's been several changes that prevent our custom iconset links from working on iOS 11. Could be a Dropbox issue with their update. The links still work ok on iOS 10. For some of us, the custom iconsets are the main reason we use BeWeather 2. Some have created their own. Please update for the links to work! Thanks!
    Update: It appears the issue was notes app not playing well with iconset links on iOS 11. BeWeather 2 still needs a update though.
    Last edited by Ledsteplin; 09-28-2017 at 03:48 PM.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    09-28-2017 07:27 AM
    @pfluger We need an update for BeWeather 2. There's been several changes that prevent our custom iconset links from working on iOS 11. Could be a Dropbox issue with their update. The links still work ok on iOS 10. For some of us, the custom iconsets are the main reason we use BeWeather 2. Some have created their own. Please update for the links to work! Thanks!
    EXACTLY. I second this.
    09-28-2017 07:29 AM
    EXACTLY. I second this.
    THIS !!

I've even reached out to them on the Bellshare email support a couple of days ago. Still no reply.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    09-28-2017 07:37 AM
    THIS !!

I've even reached out to them on the Bellshare email support a couple of days ago. Still no reply.
    Is that the beta email support?
    09-28-2017 09:20 AM
    Is that the beta email support?
    Not sure Led, the email addy is support@bellshare.com
    09-28-2017 10:46 AM
    Not sure Led, the email addy is support@bellshare.com
    No, that's not the beta email. Thanks. I'll send one too.
    09-28-2017 11:03 AM
    No, that's not the beta email. Thanks. I'll send one too.
    Ok great
    09-28-2017 11:05 AM
    Ok great
    I got it to work on my Wife's iPhone 7. It looks as if the links get messed up in notes when you try to press to copy. It's the new drag and drop that's doing it. When I sent her a link, then copied it in iMessage on her phone, then straight to BeWeather, it works. Or I put that one link on a notes page by itself, then used the share arrow to copy. That worked. But pressing a finger on the link in notes to copy gets messed up.

Then back to Bama Weather.
    09-28-2017 01:02 PM
    I got it to work on my Wife's iPhone 7. It looks as if the links get messed up in notes when you try to press to copy. It's the new drag and drop that's doing it. When I sent her a link, then copied it in iMessage on her phone, then straight to BeWeather, it works. Or I put that one link on a notes page by itself, then used the share arrow to copy. That worked. But pressing a finger on the link in notes to copy gets messed up.
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...0a734cfe0c.jpg
    Then back to Bama Weather.
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...75b0e3cfd9.jpg
    Thanks Led...I tried this and still no good. Is your wife on iOS 11?
    09-28-2017 02:04 PM
    Thanks Led...I tried this and still no good. Is your wife on iOS 11?
    Yes. How did you copy it? You have to copy in notes using the share arrow.
    09-28-2017 02:07 PM
    Yes. How did you copy it?
    I did it a few ways. I tried copying it from my notes by tapping and selecting, then I tried doing it the way you explained.

In addition to those 2 ways I also copied the link I sent you for itsy bitsy and pasted it directly to BW and still no luck.
    09-28-2017 02:15 PM
    I did it a few ways. I tried copying it from my notes by tapping and selecting, then I tried doing it the way you explained.

In addition to those 2 ways I also copied the link I sent you for itsy bitsy and pasted it directly to BW and still no luck.
    Do you have all 200 or so on the same note? If so, try copying the entire note using the share arrow. Then share to your email. Then copy the one you want there. Or if you use Box, create a Box note. Then paste the whole thing into the Box note. Then copy the one you want from there.
    09-28-2017 02:22 PM
    @ThePinkChameleon It's possible the link may have got messed up in notes when you were poking at it. Try a different link from elsewhere, like email or Box notes.
    Tapping and selecting didn't work for me either.
    09-28-2017 02:29 PM
    Do you have all 200 or so on the same note? If so, try copying the entire note using the share arrow. Then share to your email. Then copy the one you want there. Or if you use Box, create a Box note. Then paste the whole thing into the Box note. Then copy the one you want from there.
    @ThePinkChameleon It's possible the link may have got messed up in notes when you were poking at it. Try a different link from elsewhere, like email or Box notes.
    Tapping and selecting didn't work for me either.
    OK HOUSTON WE HAVE TOUCH DOWN

Finally. It wasn't working any of the ways you explained. I went directly into my Dropbox, tapped share, create link THEN went to BW pasted it, converted it and it FINALLY APPLIED !!!

Thank you very much for your help. I believe I'm now out of BW jail LOL
    Spencerdl likes this.
    09-28-2017 03:02 PM
    Thank you thank you thank you again @Ledsteplin

Itsy Bitsy BW by iBabyBerryGirl
    Spencerdl likes this.
    09-28-2017 03:36 PM
    OK HOUSTON WE HAVE TOUCH DOWN

Finally. It wasn't working any of the ways you explained. I went directly into my Dropbox, tapped share, create link THEN went to BW pasted it, converted it and it FINALLY APPLIED !!!

Thank you very much for your help. I believe I'm now out of BW jail LOL
    Great! 🕸️🕷️
    Spencerdl likes this.
    09-28-2017 03:43 PM
    So just messing around with the custom icons a bit more... For whatever reason if I create a link while in Dropbox and create a new note with the converted link, when I go to apply that same converted link shared/copied from the note BW will not apply the icon set. BUT if I go into my Dropbox, create a fresh link THEN go directly to BW and paste/convert it, the icon set will apply itself.

Strange.....

So I'll just have to get a fresh link everytime I want to change icon sets.... Fortunately I don't do that too often lol

Spencerdl likes this.
    09-28-2017 05:45 PM
    So just messing around with the custom icons a bit more... For whatever reason if I create a link while in Dropbox and create a new note with the converted link, when I go to apply that same converted link shared/copied from the note BW will not apply the icon set. BUT if I go into my Dropbox, create a fresh link THEN go directly to BW and paste/convert it, the icon set will apply itself.

Strange.....

So I'll just have to get a fresh link everytime I want to change icon sets.... Fortunately I don't do that too often lol

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...64d4fd4d62.png
    If you put 1 iconset link on a note from Dropbox, does it not work to copy using the share arrow? This worked on my Wife's phone.
    Did you try copying them all and putting them in a Box Note? I've had mine in both the Notes app and in a Box Note.
    Box Note:
    Last edited by Ledsteplin; 09-28-2017 at 08:35 PM.
    09-28-2017 07:51 PM
    09-28-2017 08:15 PM
    If you put 1 iconset link on a note from Dropbox, does it not work to copy using the share arrow? This worked on my Wife's phone.
    Did you try copying them all and putting them in a Box Note? I've had mine in both the Notes app and in a Box Note.
    Box Note:
    So, I tried this many times yesterday. One bw link per note. Would not work !

With a fresh mind set this morning, I tried again. So here's the wackiest thing.... I've saved the dl.dropboxusercontent link into my notes and used the share option. When I pasted it into BW custom option it wouldn't load. I pasted again and scrolled back to make sure the link pasted properly... it re-converted BACK to www.dropbox....?
    See my screen shots of how I have it saved to notes and then when I pasted it.
    Very weird !

Either way, I've finally got the bw sets to work ! Thank you again for all of your help - I really appreciate it
    09-29-2017 07:44 AM
2,517 ... 9192939495 ...