Have you had any inclement weather or fog? Storms, lightning and such?
    Yes, I get alerts from other weather apps like Storm. Does Beweather now do lightening alerts?
    08-22-2017 02:55 PM
    Yes, I get alerts from other weather apps like Storm. Does Beweather now do lightening alerts?
    I'm not sure why you're not receiving inclement weather notifications. As soon as I get some I will post. True the BeWeather2 Developer is missing in action, but the app seems to still be working well on my device with the exception of the Temperature badge which hasn't worked correctly since Bets 2 of this app.
    08-22-2017 03:21 PM
    The weather alerts are hit or miss on mine. I haven't gotten many in a while. I can't rely on it. But I don't need to, because I have other weather apps that provide what I need. So, I don't worry about it.
    I think it just alerts to storms. Not sure it mentions lightning.
    08-22-2017 03:58 PM
    I get the hourly, but at odd times.
    08-22-2017 04:28 PM
    I get the hourly, but at odd times.
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...167c9fc19d.png
    Yes, I can get these lock screen notifications. But I don't get an alert say for a thunderstorm or for rain (I have weather alert set to all so I should get something for even light rain).
    08-22-2017 05:19 PM
    Yes, I can get these lock screen notifications. But I don't get an alert say for a thunderstorm or for rain (I have weather alert set to all so I should get something for even light rain).
    Try going to the app's settings and toggling weather alerts off, then back on. Then on location list page, drag the screen down to refresh. You should start getting alerts at some point.
    08-22-2017 06:11 PM
    Try going to the app's settings and toggling weather alerts off, then back on. Then on location list page, drag the screen down to refresh. You should start getting alerts at some point.
    I will give this a try. Thanks.
    08-22-2017 06:13 PM
    BeWeather2 is looking good ...

Notifications all day long for Hurricane IRMA.
    blackmagicwoman and TripleOne like this.
    09-10-2017 07:10 PM
    This worked for me thanks.

What is the purpose of Weather Alert Level? I have this set to Light (All) and I thought I might get an alert if light rain was coming my way (like Dark Sky). I seem to be getting other alerts like Thunderstorms, etc.
    09-11-2017 12:05 PM

What is the purpose of Weather Alert Level? I have this set to Light (All) and I thought I might get an alert if light rain was coming my way (like Dark Sky). I seem to be getting other alerts like Thunderstorms, etc.
    Can you provide a screenshot of what type of lockscreen notification Dark Sky gives.
    09-11-2017 01:52 PM

Alert levels? Well, you might only want alerts for major severe weather, but not alerts for fog and light rain. I have no idea what's included in each level. Try them and see. I include it all. You should get all the alerts with it set on Light (All). If set on Severe, you'll only get those. Many had complained about too many trivial alerts, thus the levels.
    09-11-2017 01:55 PM
    Me personally, I don't want an entire weather report on the lock screen. A simple notification is good enough and if need be I can go into app itself.
    09-11-2017 02:00 PM
    Can you provide a screenshot of what type of lockscreen notification Dark Sky gives.
    Sorry I don't have DS installed anymore. It was a message like: 'Light rain starting in your area in 13 minutes....'
    09-12-2017 11:49 AM
    Sorry I don't have DS installed anymore. It was a message like: 'Light rain starting in your area in 13 minutes....'
    Oh OK. Thanks anyway.
    09-12-2017 11:55 AM
    I found an issue with Watch OS 4. Beweather 2 will not load any of the custom icons, only the default icon. I am able to make other watch setting changes (theme, etc.). I get the message that it might take awhile for the custom icons to load but they never to load. The other watch setting changes very quickly.

Any chance the developer will fix this? He has been quiet for a long time.
    09-21-2017 03:52 PM
    Is the developer still active?
    09-24-2017 03:12 AM
    Is the developer still active?
    Nope and it's time for an update.
    TripleOne likes this.
    09-24-2017 08:21 AM
    Nope and it's time for an update.
    Mine expired two days ago. It's a shame because it's a decent app.
    09-24-2017 12:27 PM
    It is a shame. Such a great app with a lot of potential.
    09-24-2017 07:28 PM
    It is a shame. Such a great app with a lot of potential.
    Is the version in the app store any different? I just noticed it in the app store.
    09-24-2017 07:30 PM
    I'm not sure what you mean by expired? The Beta was completed months ago and both the paid and free versions are still in the Apple App Store...
    09-24-2017 07:37 PM
    I'm not sure what you mean by expired? The Beta was completed months ago and both the paid and free versions are still in the Apple App Store...
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...296b4dc960.png
    My apologies, I thought this was the thread about Today Weather.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    09-24-2017 07:54 PM
    My apologies, I thought this was the thread about Today Weather.
    No problem
    09-24-2017 08:14 PM
    Question. For those of you that use custom icons in the bw app, since 9/1 DropBox changed the public folder to a private folder so now the links for the sets no longer work.

Had anyone figured out another way of doing this?

I've logged on to drop box from my laptop and searched with no solution☹️ I now have 237 sets of useless icons...
    09-26-2017 08:11 AM
    Question. For those of you that use custom icons in the bw app, since 9/1 DropBox changed the public folder to a private folder so now the links for the sets no longer work.

Had anyone figured out another way of doing this?

I've logged on to drop box from my laptop and searched with no solution☹️ I now have 237 sets of useless icons...
    Wow. I didn't know this. I have my sets saved in my notes, but I haven't changed icons in awhile. Going to test later and get back to you.

Edit; I just changed my set from my notes. It works, but I already created a link from Dropbox a while back. I will go into Dropbox and try to create a new link later.
    09-26-2017 08:13 AM
2,351 ... 9091929394 ...