I had no hourly notification when I woke this morning. No alerts either. We have a little snow. It seems the push is stalling again. It works for a while If I open the app and refresh it. I think this app needs an update about every 2 weeks for it to keep working properly. Like Facebook does. IMO that is!
    @pfluger
    02-09-2016 08:50 AM
    I had no hourly notification when I woke this morning. No alerts either. We have a little snow. It seems the push is stalling again. It works for a while If I open the app and refresh it. I think this app needs an update about every 2 weeks for it to keep working properly. Like Facebook does. IMO that is!
    @pfluger
    Same here
    02-09-2016 09:17 AM
    @pfluger
    Same issue here !! Ugh whyyyyyyyy does it do this
    02-09-2016 10:50 AM
    And you all almost had me convinced to try it again..... Sticking with Weather Channel for radar and alerts and Apple's weather for routine checking. Winter will be over before you know it and alerts won't matter. I know.... sorry ... little snarky but perhaps frustrated is more like it.
    02-09-2016 11:37 AM
    And you all almost had me convinced to try it again..... Sticking with Weather Channel for radar and alerts and Apple's weather for routine checking. Winter will be over before you know it and alerts won't matter. I know.... sorry ... little snarky but perhaps frustrated is more like it.
    It will during spring with severe storms and tornadoes.
    02-09-2016 11:59 AM
    And don't forget this is a beta thread. The app is still being worked on. It's mostly great. Just the push issue. I opened the app early this morning, and it's been fine since.
    Chucky1 likes this.
    02-09-2016 12:03 PM
    For some reason I can't get BeWeather to work on my  watch
    02-09-2016 12:20 PM
    Not sure if the dev takes requests, but going to ask anyway since tornado season is coming up soon. Would be very nice to have an actual severe sounding alert tone for the severe weather alerts instead of the default notification sound. Something like an actual storm siren sound that lasts for more than a couple of seconds. This would be for only severe warnings... The default notification sound works great for the other types of alerts. Would this be possible? For me, this is really all that's missing from an otherwise awesome app.
    02-09-2016 06:46 PM
    I'm still not receiving lock screen notifications.
    02-10-2016 06:50 AM
    For the past few days, the temp badge hasn't been updating until I bring the app back up.
    The app stays open on my iPhone and iPad all day.
    v 2.2.25
    iPhone 6S, iPad Air
    Good Luck
    02-10-2016 06:24 PM
    Not sure if the dev takes requests, but going to ask anyway since tornado season is coming up soon. Would be very nice to have an actual severe sounding alert tone for the severe weather alerts instead of the default notification sound. Something like an actual storm siren sound that lasts for more than a couple of seconds. This would be for only severe warnings... The default notification sound works great for the other types of alerts. Would this be possible? For me, this is really all that's missing from an otherwise awesome app.
    Try Tornado by the Red Cross. The best, loudest alarm for tornadic and severe weather. It's a different kind of weather app. More a supplement to BeWeather 2.
    Tornado by American Red Cross
    https://appsto.re/us/EFn7J.i
    02-10-2016 07:33 PM
    Seems like the problem is the PWS not updating timely. I get push that shows in Settings. But the PWS lags. Doesn't matter which one. Open the app and it updates. I get the hourly notification and alerts ok.
    TurboTiger likes this.
    02-10-2016 07:38 PM
    I'm still not receiving lock screen notifications.
    You on beta or App Store version?
    02-10-2016 07:39 PM
    You on beta or App Store version?
    I've tried both, but I'm currently using the Apple app store paid version. I'm no longer able to get the beta version.
    02-10-2016 10:01 PM
    I've tried both, but I'm currently using the Apple app store paid version. I'm no longer able to get the beta version.
    I wasn't able to get the beta version either
    02-10-2016 11:17 PM
    There's no difference in the beta and the market version. The beta is shut down. It's not supported at this time.
    02-11-2016 12:19 AM
    There's no difference in the beta and the market version. The beta is shut down. It's not supported at this time.
    Oh okay. When I first downloaded the beta I was able to get hourly notifications, but now I'm not....come to think of it, I was also able to get hourly notifications when the app was first introduced.
    02-11-2016 06:05 AM
    Oh okay. When I first downloaded the beta I was able to get hourly notifications, but now I'm not....come to think of it, I was also able to get hourly notifications when the app was first introduced.
    You should get the hourly and alerts on the App Store version now.
    02-11-2016 11:34 AM
    For some reason I can't get BeWeather to work on my  watch
    I'm having the same problem. It just will not update or update the location.
    02-11-2016 03:03 PM
    I'm having the same problem. It just will not update or update the location.
    Mine eventually updates the location, but it's very sporadic.
    02-11-2016 04:11 PM
    I'm on the official App Store latest version and my BW stopped updating properly on Tuesday or Wednesday. No lock screen notifications no weather alerts and the badge isn't updating either. I haven't changed anything on my 6S+. As far as I can see my iPad mini is updating properly tho with lock screen weather alerts. I have hourly l/s off on the mini.
    02-12-2016 01:56 AM
    I'm on the official App Store latest version and my BW stopped updating properly on Tuesday or Wednesday. No lock screen notifications no weather alerts and the badge isn't updating either. I haven't changed anything on my 6S+. As far as I can see my iPad mini is updating properly tho with lock screen weather alerts. I have hourly l/s off on the mini.
    Mine has been lagging a bit here and there as well. I look in Settings and push has occurred. Yet the temp badge gets behind, the hourly sometimes lags and I'm not sure about alerts yet. If I open the app and refresh it all, it does fine for a while. Then at some point it starts to lag again. But it's not just BeWeather 2. I see lag/push issues with eWeather HD as well. And I don't get any notifications from Weather Underground at all. I've done everything I can think of.
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    02-12-2016 08:24 AM
    Mine has been lagging a bit here and there as well. I look in Settings and push has occurred. Yet the temp badge gets behind, the hourly sometimes lags and I'm not sure about alerts yet. If I open the app and refresh it all, it does fine for a while. Then at some point it starts to lag again. But it's not just BeWeather 2. I see lag/push issues with eWeather HD as well. And I don't get any notifications from Weather Underground at all. I've done everything I can think of.
    Same here Led, refreshing everything fixes it temporarily but the stalls out again. My other weather app, Clear Day, has been fine as far as giving me timely weather alerts. Clear Day alerts actually come in before BW's even do, if BW even pop up at all.
    02-12-2016 09:41 AM
    Same here Led, refreshing everything fixes it temporarily but the stalls out again. My other weather app, Clear Day, has been fine as far as giving me timely weather alerts. Clear Day alerts actually come in before BW's even do, if BW even pop up at all.
    I don't see the hourly much because my phone is always open. But my old iPhone 5 lights up with it every hour.
    02-12-2016 03:58 PM
    I don't see the hourly much because my phone is always open. But my old iPhone 5 lights up with it every hour.
    I haven't seen any notification in a long time. I've all but given up...oh well, maybe in a future update....hopefully
    02-12-2016 04:00 PM
2,254 ... 6465666768 ...