BeWeather 2 for iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
pfluger
1. Radar Pin is centered on iPad Air but not on iPhone 5S
2. I was expecting radar as a widget - where you my able to do this?
TIA

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
It didn't play nice with my watch. Had to uninstall. Screen froze and had to reboot twice. I'll mess with it again tomorrow when I'm not so tired

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

dictoresno

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
I can't seem to get the little conditions icon to show on the complication. Only shows the condition.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
It doesn't stayed centered if I close the app and open it again but it dos on my iPad.
Tks anyway Ledsteplin

Agreed. It's not centered on the iPhone 6S Plus... and got the issue where the map didn't completely close, too:

View attachment 93222 View attachment 93223

My iPad also gives me the "half closed map" thing... and on both the iPhone and the iPad if I kill the app to clear the half-map thing, when I open the map again, the pin is not centered...

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
It didn't play nice with my watch. Had to uninstall. Screen froze and had to reboot twice. I'll mess with it again tomorrow when I'm not so tired

No issues for me... and I like the 2 sizes of complications... I have the large Module complication showing Conditions, Hi/Lo for Today and Wind; and the small complication showing Temperature Only.

Makes a nice combination on the Modular face:

View attachment 93233

pfluger

Jan 2, 2014
Visit site
@pfluger - I have the small complication as temp and conditions but it is only showing conditions. I tried it both before and after opening the watch app.
View attachment 93186
View attachment 93187
The complication on the bottom of the Utility watch face is not customizable. The 'Small Complication' options apply only to the complications on the top left and top right of the watch face. (Apple actually calls the one on the bottom large complication)

We were thinking to simply apply the same setting to this complication that has been set for line 1 of the large modular, but didn't want to make things too confusing.

pfluger

Jan 2, 2014
Visit site

If you are having problems with the watch app crashing or not loading after install, try launching the app on the phone first. That helps them sync their settings. If that doesn't help, also try to change some settings on the iPhone app (any setting will do).

Status
Not open for further replies.