BeWeather 2 for iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.

anon(2254645)

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
Spencerdl,

Is your Verizon widget updating since 9.0? I'm on 9.1 public beta and mine only updates if I open the app. It used to update automatically from the Notification Center on 8.X.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Spencerdl,

Is your Verizon widget updating since 9.0? I'm on 9.1 public beta and mine only updates if I open the app. It used to update from the Notification Center on 8.X.

Nope....Verizon needs to update/fix this problem.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

dictoresno

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
Spencerdl,

Is your Verizon widget updating since 9.0? I'm on 9.1 public beta and mine only updates if I open the app. It used to update automatically from the Notification Center on 8.X.

Same issue for me.

On a side note, will the BeWeather watch app allow for complications? If so, will it just show conditions and temp or can we edit the info we want to display? Can't wait to test! Been waiting for a test flight update forever!

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

pfluger

Jan 2, 2014
Visit site
Same issue for me.

On a side note, will the BeWeather watch app allow for complications? If so, will it just show conditions and temp or can we edit the info we want to display? Can't wait to test! Been waiting for a test flight update forever!

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk
Yes, the watch app will allow for complications and they will be customizable. See the screenshots for a sample.

IMG_1124.jpg
IMG_1125.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR