This looks like a bug on WU's weather feed. We are checking what we can do from our side.
    Any luck getting this issue worked out with the Weather Underground Feed? This issue is seriously the only thing my friends and I are waiting for. As soon as it's fixed we are all going to buy the app and post about it...to help spread the word.

This app is so nicely designed...just need REAL TIME DATA!

:-)
    05-14-2015 10:25 PM
    Pfluger, are you making tweaks on your end? My Weather data is slightly better it seems. Well. At least for one location. It has been updating every 5 minutes or so. Others are still stuck behind nearly 3 hours.

But. Did you do anything on the back end to get data to show up real time?

Thanks so
    Much. I'm sorry for the annoyances. I'm just really wanting to use this app once the data issue is fixed. It's so darn good.
    05-16-2015 12:54 AM
    Pfluger, are you making tweaks on your end? My Weather data is slightly better it seems. Well. At least for one location. It has been updating every 5 minutes or so. Others are still stuck behind nearly 3 hours.

But. Did you do anything on the back end to get data to show up real time?

Thanks so
    Much. I'm sorry for the annoyances. I'm just really wanting to use this app once the data issue is fixed. It's so darn good.
    Yes, we made some changes to our servers last week. We reduced some of the caching that was done. This seems to be part of the problem.
    littledebbie likes this.
    05-16-2015 09:37 PM
    Yes, we made some changes to our servers last week. We reduced some of the caching that was done. This seems to be part of the problem.
    I can report back to you Pfluger that I have my home location added (turned off Location Services for the app) and it is updating in real time. Also, when I force refresh, it appears to refresh! It seems to be working great at the moment! Most of the other locations are working about the same...one has a reported time of about 25 minutes behind, always, but that's not bad!

I do have a question for you.

Weather Underground will sometimes change the default station (auto select) for a location. I'm not exactly sure why, but when I use their app or website and I add my location manually, it will vary on which station it chooses. 90% of the time it will be the same one, but here and there it will auto select one that doesn't typically show up.

Will BeWeather operate the same way? If I don't select a station after adding it, will it just choose the same station that WU will choose?

Just curious how this works.

Thanks, and thank you so much for listening to us and helping to make the App better for us!

Eric
    05-17-2015 11:41 AM
    BeWeather has been very accurate in my location. I still consider BeWeather to be the BEST weather app on the market. IMO
    BeWeather 2 for iPhone-imageuploadedbytapatalk1431897978.874288.jpg
    BeWeather 2 for iPhone-imageuploadedbytapatalk1431898146.173968.jpg
    TurboTiger likes this.
    05-17-2015 04:29 PM
    OK, Mr Spencer! Here's mine!
    BeWeather 2 for iPhone-imageuploadedbytapatalk1431908400.694487.jpg
    BeWeather 2 for iPhone-imageuploadedbytapatalk1431908409.477362.jpg

Don't ya love the south!
    05-17-2015 07:20 PM
    Hey Led, and YES I do.
    05-17-2015 07:30 PM
    BeWeather has been very accurate in my location. I still consider BeWeather to be the BEST weather app on the market. IMO
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1431897978.874288.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	153.0 KB 
ID:	81596

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1431898146.173968.jpg 
Size:	154.8 KB 
ID:	81597
    Which weather icons are you using in the darker picture? those look nice
    Spencerdl likes this.
    05-18-2015 06:10 AM
    It looks like the GoldenHeartWeather custom iconset by Elizabeth 2.
    05-18-2015 08:36 AM
    How often is everyone else's added locations updating?
    05-18-2015 10:06 AM
    Also, I asked Pfluger but I know he's busy. Anyone know if my weather station will always match whichever one Weather Underground is currently defaulting to...if I don't manually change it obviously.
    05-18-2015 10:16 AM
    It looks like the GoldenHeartWeather custom iconset by Elizabeth 2.
    It's actually "Golden Apple" custom set made by Elizabeth2.
    BeWeather 2 for iPhone-imageuploadedbytapatalk1431966955.989943.jpg
    05-18-2015 11:34 AM

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1431966955.989943.jpg 
Size:	144.5 KB 
ID:	81621
    How do you get the links to work?
    05-18-2015 11:56 AM
    How do you get the links to work?
    Elizabeth2 actually sent me the link. Check your email link on the way 🏽
    05-18-2015 01:13 PM
    Which weather icons are you using in the darker picture? those look nice
    "Golden Apple" by Elizabeth2
    05-18-2015 01:19 PM
    Do you guys think this app will get abandoned and not updated anymore because it's not as popular as the others?

I hope not. It sucks that this app doesn't show up on the main app page for more people to see. I know people would love it if they only knew it existed.

I keep telling my friends about it. They love it and won't turn back.
    05-18-2015 01:40 PM

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1431966955.989943.jpg 
Size:	144.5 KB 
ID:	81621
    Yeah, I missed the Apple. They're a lot alike.
    05-18-2015 02:24 PM
    I notice that at some point the daily forecast stops displaying the current day. Is that by design? If so, when does it stop showing the current day?
    05-18-2015 05:06 PM
    I notice that at some point the daily forecast stops displaying the current day. Is that by design? If so, when does it stop showing the current day?
    Where? The text forecast at the bottom?
    05-18-2015 06:03 PM
    Where? The text forecast at the bottom?
    No, the little graphical daily forecast, both in the app and widget. Here's a pic:

[img=http://s3.postimg.org/lnkldmvxr/image.jpg]

For example, it's Monday and Monday used to show at the beginning of that list, but recently was replaced with Tuesday. It's Monday...why wouldn't Monday's icon show there to indicate the weather for the rest of Monday? Is it because it's just too close to Tuesday so it gives you tomorrow's forecast. I think it changed over around 5pm or so.

Not a big deal, just curious if this was a bug. Weather Underground keeps the current day in the weekly forecast up until midnight.

Let me know if you notice the same thing.
    Im not being critical, but just asking questions. I'm new to this app. Loving it so far as I've expressed to the talented developers here.
    05-18-2015 06:41 PM
    No, the little graphical daily forecast, both in the app and widget. Here's a pic:

[img=http://s3.postimg.org/lnkldmvxr/image.jpg]

For example, it's Monday and Monday used to show at the beginning of that list, but recently was replaced with Tuesday. It's Monday...why wouldn't Monday's icon show there to indicate the weather for the rest of Monday? Is it because it's just too close to Tuesday so it gives you tomorrow's forecast. I think it changed over around 5pm or so.

Not a big deal, just curious if this was a bug. Weather Underground keeps the current day in the weekly forecast up until midnight.

Let me know if you notice the same thing.
    Don't think it's a "bug". Since it's a "forecast", at some point it stops being a "forecast" and becomes "what today's weather is/was like".

It's 4:43pm currently in Phoenix and mine still shows Monday ... Sunday.
    05-18-2015 06:43 PM
    Don't think it's a "bug". Since it's a "forecast", at some point it stops being a "forecast" and becomes "what today's weather is/was like".

It's 4:43pm currently in Phoenix and mine still shows Monday ... Sunday.
    Thanks for the reply Hank. I'm not sure I understand what you're saying. Are you able to clarify.

Are you saying at some point it would likely drop off since it is a daily forecast and it's closer to the end of the day, as I previously mentioned?

Sorry for not understanding.
    05-18-2015 06:48 PM
    Thanks for the reply Hank. I'm not sure I understand what you're saying. Are you able to clarify.

Are you saying at some point it would likely drop off since it is a daily forecast and it's closer to the end of the day, as I previously mentioned?

Sorry for not understanding.
    Yeah, at some point during the day, the weather ceases being a "forecast" (what IS to come) and simply becomes "the weather". Why would you need a forecast for Monday's weather at 6 pm? At that point, Monday is over. So the "daily forecast" becomes pointless. At that point, you should/could use the "hourly forecast" for the rest of the evening/overnight.
    littledebbie likes this.
    05-18-2015 06:52 PM
    Yeah, at some point during the day, the weather ceases being a "forecast" (what IS to come) and simply becomes "the weather". Why would you need a forecast for Monday's weather at 6 pm? At that point, Monday is over. So the "daily forecast" becomes pointless. At that point, you should/could use the "hourly forecast" for the rest of the evening/overnight.
    Understood. Thanks very much for the helpful answer.
    05-18-2015 06:56 PM
    I guess I got kind of confused because of how I have my widget.

The text forecast is still giving me Monday's forecast while the daily forecast is no longer.

So it goes:

Current conditions (Monday)
    Minutely (Monday)
    Hourly (Monday)
    Daily (Monday excluded - starts with Tuesday)
    Text - (Monday)

Just got confused by that for whatever reason.

Thanks for the answer. I tend to ask bizarre questions.
    05-18-2015 07:09 PM
2,254 ... 2728293031 ...