I've also noticed recently that my location sometimes won't be accurate. My current location now both in the app and in the widget show me as a town or so over.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk
    Maybe the personal weather station it's set on is in that locale. Try setting your most local station to "current" and add a 2nd local station as back up you can switch to. I have a station 2 miles away on current location and the 2nd at the airport about 20 miles away. It usually stays on the current station. But sometimes a personal station will go offline, and another station will move into the current spot. Keep a watch on which station it's on.

Sent from my ancient iPhone 5 (no longer trustworthy)
    03-08-2015 07:12 AM
    The one problem o do have is the temp is off by almost 10 degrees compared to thee other apps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    03-08-2015 08:53 AM
    Have any of you ever experienced the dark sky/forecast rain predictions not working? Not just occasionally, but majority of the time?
    03-08-2015 10:37 AM
    Have any of you ever experienced the dark sky/forecast rain predictions not working? Not just occasionally, but majority of the time?
    I've never used Dark Sky. I already had about 6 weather apps when it came out, and it wasn't free.

03-08-2015 02:00 PM
    The one problem o do have is the temp is off by almost 10 degrees compared to thee other apps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mine is 2 different from eWeather HD. I think eWeather is the slow one to update. I've noticed the airport location in BeWeather has been slow recently to update. I've seen about 10 difference between the airport and the current personal weather station. The airport had last updated at 1:00 pm and the station was current at 4:15 pm. I'm glad it shows when they update.

03-08-2015 02:07 PM
    is it easy to use? looks a little bit complex.
    03-08-2015 03:57 PM
    I have Dark Sky already and it alerts me. I know there's some integration but don't think I've ever had BeWeather alert me too. Is it supposed to? Otherwise you wouldn't need Dark Sky
    03-08-2015 04:19 PM
    is it easy to use? looks a little bit complex.
    Quite easy. I cleared most other weather apps other than Dark Sky. Try it out - there's a free version now so you're in for $0 if you want to try.
    03-08-2015 04:19 PM
    I have Dark Sky already and it alerts me. I know there's some integration but don't think I've ever had BeWeather alert me too. Is it supposed to? Otherwise you wouldn't need Dark Sky
    BeWeather 2 has an hourly weather notification that shows on the lock screen and the notification center. It shows if the phone has been locked for however you have auto lock set. Notifications for severe or other bad weather come in in a timely manner. It's actually very good with those. And they show on the lock screen, along with the alert sound.

03-08-2015 04:54 PM
    BeWeather 2 has an hourly weather notification that shows on the lock screen and the notification center. It shows if the phone has been locked for however you have auto lock set. Notifications for severe or other bad weather come in in a timely manner. It's actually very good with those. And they show on the lock screen, along with the alert sound.
    Ok those I have seen those. Dark Sky alerts with rain, snow, etc., whether it's going to drizzle, heavy rain, flurries, snow, etc., whether you're using the phone or not. Different enough that both are good to have.

The rain for the next hour graph is right out of Dark Sky.
    03-08-2015 04:57 PM
    Ok those I have seen those. Dark Sky alerts with rain, snow, etc., whether it's going to drizzle, heavy rain, flurries, snow, etc., whether you're using the phone or not. Different enough that both are good to have.

The rain for the next hour graph is right out of Dark Sky.
    BeWeather 2 widget rain graph currently.
    BeWeather 2 for iPhone-imageuploadedbytapatalk1425866269.500702.jpg

03-08-2015 08:57 PM
    There is a default zoom level but BeWeather (should) remember the last zoom level you set the map to.

So if you prefer the map zoomed in, go fullscreen, zoom in and go back. It should remain there on next launch. That setting is per location.
    Can you make this zoom level permanent until changed? Whenever I set it to a new level it eventually defaults to the standard level. Then I have to change it back.
    03-08-2015 09:05 PM
    BeWeather 2 widget rain graph currently.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425866269.500702.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	166.8 KB 
ID:	78438

Right that's what mine looks like too. nice "at a glance" for the next hour.
    03-08-2015 09:20 PM
    I've never used Dark Sky. I already had about 6 weather apps when it came out, and it wasn't free.

Yup, definitely one of the pricier weather apps. (Dark Sky) But BeWeather 2 uses the Dark Sky/ Forecast data for the minutely rain predictions, which is why I asked. Been having problems with mine and just waned to see if I'm the only one.
    03-08-2015 11:18 PM
    Yup, definitely one of the pricier weather apps. (Dark Sky) But BeWeather 2 uses the Dark Sky/ Forecast data for the minutely rain predictions, which is why I asked. Been having problems with mine and just waned to see if I'm the only one.
    Gotcha!

03-09-2015 08:51 AM
    We need your help! The free version needs reviews.

If you have a minute, it would be great if you could download BeWeather 2 Free at https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bewe...mUvbUpU2471624 and leave a review for it! You can of course uninstall it right away if you are already use the paid version.
    03-09-2015 08:48 PM

If you have a minute, it would be great if you could download BeWeather 2 Free at https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bewe...mUvbUpU2471627 and leave a review for it! You can of course uninstall it right away if you are already use the paid version.
    Done. 5 stars
    pfluger likes this.
    03-09-2015 08:53 PM
    Done. Gave it 6 stars.
    ★★★★★★

pfluger likes this.
    03-09-2015 09:10 PM
    Done, with 6 stars

Good Luck
    pfluger likes this.
    03-09-2015 09:23 PM

If you have a minute, it would be great if you could download BeWeather 2 Free at https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bewe...mUvbUpU2471660 and leave a review for it! You can of course uninstall it right away if you are already use the paid version.
    Done
    pfluger likes this.
    03-09-2015 09:41 PM

If you have a minute, it would be great if you could download BeWeather 2 Free at https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bewe...mUvbUpU2471667 and leave a review for it! You can of course uninstall it right away if you are already use the paid version.
    Done
    pfluger likes this.
    03-09-2015 09:46 PM
    Just wondering what happened to the WU webcams?
    03-10-2015 09:32 AM
    Just wondering what happened to the WU webcams?
    I haven't seen any so far. When I had Weather Underground, I only saw 1 Webcam view. They may be personal station specific, and they just don't have anything to show at this time. Probably not an app issue.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.
    03-10-2015 02:03 PM
    I've been using the paid beta version of BeWeather 2 for a good while. I've had settings set on "alerts" the whole time. The hourly weather notification always comes to the lock screen and in the notification center. But I got this pop up yesterday. As far as I know there was no special alert. This looked like the hourly report.? Do we get special pop up alerts for rain now?
    BeWeather 2 for iPhone-imageuploadedbytapatalk1426017661.444628.jpg

03-10-2015 03:01 PM
    I've been using the paid beta version of BeWeather 2 for a good while. I've had settings set on "alerts" the whole time. The hourly weather notification always comes to the lock screen and in the notification center. But I got this pop up yesterday. As far as I know there was no special alert. This looked like the hourly report.? Do we get special pop up alerts for rain now?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426017661.444628.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	199.3 KB 
ID:	78498
    Havent seen that one.
    Good Luck

Ledsteplin likes this.
    03-10-2015 06:25 PM
2,254 ... 2324252627 ...