The precipitous in the next hour looked strange today when I collapsed it. I'm still running the latest beta.
    Attachment 78312
    03-05-2015 02:51 PM
    Pfluger,
    I noticed that whenever I open the radar, my current location is always in the top 3rd of the screen as opposed to it being centered
    The happens on my iPhone & iPad. (Not centered in Landscape or portrait mode on iPad.
    TIA
    You mean the location is not on the pin, or vice versa? I've had that too. Tap the pencil next to the location name and reset.
    03-05-2015 05:24 PM
    Pfluger,
    I noticed that whenever I open the radar, my current location is always in the top 3rd of the screen as opposed to it being centered
    The happens on my iPhone & iPad. (Not centered in Landscape or portrait mode on iPad.
    TIA
    I get this as well.
    TurboTiger likes this.
    03-05-2015 05:49 PM
    You mean the location is not on the pin, or vice versa? I've had that too. Tap the pencil next to the location name and reset.
    No, then pin is on the proper location but they are not centered on the screen,
    They appear in the upper portion of the display & have to pull it down to get them centered on the screen.
    Good Luck
    03-05-2015 06:35 PM
    They appear in the upper portion of the display & have to pull it down to get them centered on the screen.
    Good Luck
    That's odd. I have never had that but I have had the issue I mentioned where the dot and the pin are not in the same spot.

What happens if you reset like I said?
    03-05-2015 06:44 PM
    Good Luck
    I believe it was designed to be that way. When you slide the radar section open the current location will be centered until the radar page is fully open.
    03-05-2015 06:46 PM
    I believe it was designed to be that way. When you slide the radar section open the current location will be centered until the radar page is fully open.
    What I'm referring to is when the full map is open.
    Good Luck
    03-05-2015 06:50 PM
    That's odd. I have never had that but I have had the issue I mentioned where the dot and the pin are not in the same spot.

What happens if you reset like I said?
    Reset is grayed out.
    03-05-2015 06:55 PM
    Reset is grayed out.
    Is that for a location with location services or is it a manually entered location? That would cause it to be that way if it's manually entered.
    03-05-2015 07:01 PM
    It's like this. The home location is up a bit high. Not centered. Mine is up some, but not a lot. Birmingham should not even show on mine, unless I scroll to there. . BeWeather 2 for iPhone-imageuploadedbytapatalk1425604186.172792.jpg

Sent from my ancient iPhone 5 (no longer trustworthy)
    03-05-2015 07:09 PM
    Is that for a location with location services or is it a manually entered location? That would cause it to be that way if it's manually entered.
    Location services
    03-05-2015 07:12 PM
    It's like this. The home location is up a bit high. Not centered. Mine is up some, but not a lot. Birmingham should not even show on mine, unless I scroll to there.

Yep. I get that too. The pin is not centered.
    Attachment 78326
    03-05-2015 07:12 PM
    Attachment 78326
    Nor is the current location or local location zoomed up enough. When I open up the map, it should look more like this:
    BeWeather 2 for iPhone-imageuploadedbytapatalk1425646840.775027.jpg

Rather than like this:
    BeWeather 2 for iPhone-imageuploadedbytapatalk1425645070.045068.jpg

I downloaded Weather Underground to see if their map did the same way, but it did not. It opens zoomed up closer and centered.

Last edited by Ledsteplin; 03-06-2015 at 07:01 AM.
    03-06-2015 06:31 AM
    Nor is the current location or local location zoomed up enough. When I open up the map, it should look more like this:
    Attachment 78344

Rather than like this:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425645070.045068.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	246.1 KB 
ID:	78345

I like it the way it is. I mean, it's zoomed just enough to see what's happening in my general vicinity which is what I care about "first". I can always zoom out to see a larger view. Also, I use BeWeather 2 in conjunction with the NOAA Weather Radar Pro app, although it provides enough information on its own and has proven to be more accurate in regard to displaying rain, sleet, snow and ice than the NOAA app. Anyway, as the Food Lion states, "that's just my 2"...
    03-06-2015 06:41 AM
    I like it the way it is. I mean, it's zoomed just enough to see what's happening in my general vicinity which is what I care about "first". I can always zoom out to see a larger view. Also, I use BeWeather 2 in conjunction with the NOAA Weather Radar Pro app, although it provides enough information on its own and has proven to be more accurate in regard to displaying rain, sleet, snow and ice than the NOAA app. Anyway, as the Food Lion states, "that's just my 2"...
    I'm good with the zoom level as well.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    03-06-2015 06:54 AM
    I prefer the map zoomed up closer when I open it. My eyes are not that good. Most weather app maps do show it zoomed up closer and centered. I need to see my area, not Birmingham, which is 125 miles to my south. It's not that big a deal, but it's not the correct map presentation on opening.

03-06-2015 07:09 AM
    Pfluger,
    TIA
    I get this as well.
    It's like this. The home location is up a bit high. Not centered. Mine is up some, but not a lot. Birmingham should not even show on mine, unless I scroll to there. . Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425604186.172792.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	295.4 KB 
ID:	78325

Attachment 78326
    The pin is always centered in the middle of the map preview, which will normally be roughly the center of the screen.

When you have map previews turned off, that "center" is moved far up to where the two sliding panels meet.

We will fix this to have the location center in the middle of the screen when map previews are off.
    03-07-2015 05:23 PM

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425646840.775027.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	294.4 KB 
ID:	78347

Rather than like this:

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425645070.045068.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	246.1 KB 
ID:	78345

I downloaded Weather Underground to see if their map did the same way, but it did not. It opens zoomed up closer and centered.

I prefer the map zoomed up closer when I open it. My eyes are not that good. Most weather app maps do show it zoomed up closer and centered. I need to see my area, not Birmingham, which is 125 miles to my south. It's not that big a deal, but it's not the correct map presentation on opening.

There is a default zoom level but BeWeather (should) remember the last zoom level you set the map to.

So if you prefer the map zoomed in, go fullscreen, zoom in and go back. It should remain there on next launch. That setting is per location.
    Just_Me_D and Ledsteplin like this.
    03-07-2015 05:25 PM
    The pin is always centered in the middle of the map preview, which will normally be roughly the center of the screen.

When you have map previews turned off, that "center" is moved far up to where the two sliding panels meet.

We will fix this to have the location center in the middle of the screen when map previews are off.

I have map preview turned on but sometimes the map is not centered. It seems to be random.

Here it is from a few minutes ago.
    Attached Thumbnails BeWeather 2 for iPhone-img_0150.jpeg  
    03-07-2015 05:35 PM
    I also get this map sometimes (it is random) when I open up the map. I have an iPhone 6+.

See the controls and then part of the map below it.
    Attached Thumbnails BeWeather 2 for iPhone-img_0151.jpeg  
    03-07-2015 05:37 PM
    A nice feature to add to the map when open in full map view is to have the controls on the bottom fade away after a few seconds to see more of the map. Then if you tap the map have the controls reappear for a few seconds.
    03-07-2015 05:39 PM

Great!
    Tks pfluger
    03-07-2015 07:54 PM
    @pfluger Is there a fix for the "share" feature? I share using this a lot on Facebook and other sites. I have to photoshop it to make it look good. It hasn't always done that way.
    BeWeather 2 for iPhone-imageuploadedbytapatalk1425786084.445024.jpg

03-07-2015 09:41 PM
    @pfluger Is there a fix for the "share" feature? I share using this a lot on Facebook and other sites. I have to photoshop it to make it look good. It hasn't always done that way.

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425786084.445024.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	246.3 KB 
ID:	78403

Will be fixed in next update.
    Ledsteplin likes this.
    03-07-2015 11:47 PM
    I've also noticed recently that my location sometimes won't be accurate. My current location now both in the app and in the widget show me as a town or so over.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk
    03-08-2015 12:14 AM
2,254 ... 2223242526 ...