nPlayer - Excellent Universal media player

PlanemoStd

Aug 21, 2012
Visit site
From a user perspective, the biggest trouble is to find a player application that works with most file types. But with nPlayer app for iPhone&iPad, you can breathe easy.

nPlayer provides high quality video play performance and easy control-UI supporting almost all kinds of video formats and codecs without file converting efforts.

App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/ru/app/nplayer/id539397400?at=10l3Vy

nPlayer, We do more. - YouTube

nPlayer also supports H.264/MPEG4 hardware acceleration and powerful, stable streaming technology which enable to stream-play from WebDAV, FTP, SMB, UPnP/DNLA server.

With your finger tip, you can adjust playback position, move to previous and next subtitle position, adjust location and font size of subtitle, control volume and brightness.

Experience the nPlayer’s high quality performance and excellent UI now.

screen_1.pngscreen_3.png

App Store Reviews:

"Tried this media player, I would say the best media player ever released."
★★★★★

"I've used a number of video players. This is by far the best. And now that it's licensed the Dolby audio codecs, it can play just about anything (except DTS tracks in some movie rips). One of my favorite features is the lock mode."
★★★★★

"I remember before I used to use other apps that required conversion of video files, what a hassle.This player plays many different video files and it's really fast. Best player for your ipad period."
★★★★★

"This is the best media player for IOS. i've tried them all and honestly, this one plays everything, and supports AC3 audio which most of the other ones no longer do."
★★★★★

"I've tried pretty much every available movie player in the App Store, and this is by far the best one I've found."
★★★★★

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner