Chrome vs safari

ChangshaNotes

Sep 18, 2009
Visit site
Flickr is not a Google product. Flickr is Yahoo.

And for browser choice, I use Safari.

Yeah, that's right. My mistake. Blocked anyway. Facebook, Twitter, NY Times etc. Google products are not really blocked just throttled. It's worse because local people think the products are just crap because they are so slow, whereas with blocked ones, they know it's being blocked.

TechnologyTwitt

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
I prefer Chrome on both iOS and OSX - more compatible with the sites I visit/use and just seems to work better.

Safari, especially on iOS, is very annoying. More often than not, on any given site, it won't respond to a tap (link). I can zoom, scroll, etc but can't tap a link. If I refresh the screen, it then works. The same page accessed via Chrome works perfectly.

Sam_Lee

Banned
Oct 20, 2014
Visit site
Chrome and Safari are both doing great! Comfort is the issue of using a browser, sometimes your needs also matters. I love Chrome because it does a fantastic job of delivering content, whether you have the browser fully expanded or slightly minimized for the sake of space. A safari offers the address-search bar hybrid, along with a bookmark-tab, bar that tightly sits below the former for an approach that proves both user-friendly and attractive. You can also read more reviews about the both or all browsers.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Chrome on windows machine safari on iPhone .. If I had a Mac I would use safari .. Apple stop supporting safari for windows so not safe to use on a windows machine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chendofs

Nov 6, 2014
Visit site
As a web user I think chrome is slightly better but Safari is right there. If you are web developer, I think chrome is the way to go.

GSOgymrat

Nov 5, 2014
Visit site
So after reading this thread I downloaded Chrome for iPhone. I don't see a big difference between Safari and Chrome but I also don't see where Chrome has a reader mode. What are the advantages to each?

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73