Wooot iMore app updated !

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Is any one else having problems with iMore app and iMore Forums app. I tried deleting and reinstalling, but it didn't work....
ype2aqe2.jpg

qahuvete.jpg

Any help would be appreciated

SMELTN

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
Was just about to post the same thing.. I use the iMore forum app because it gives me notification of replies, etc as well as numbered notification on the icon which I love. I was going to continue to use that, but sometime yesterday after the standard iMore app update came out the iMore forum app quit working..

Mine shows a different message though

image1.jpg

Nanci

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
That's the one I'm getting. Glad it's not just me. So- I went to log-in on the iMore App. PLEASE WAIT... is as far as I get. Tapatalk?? Can't find an option to attach a photo. I give up...

DarlaMack

Apple TV Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
iMore Forums app isn't working for me either so I'm just gonna delete it. The new update however doesn't load the forums for me.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Ok, I can finally log in and view "participated" threads in the iMore app.

A couple of thoughts:

The "forum" function of that app is seriously neutered. It’s not useable at all in its current design. It needs to have the same functionality as the iMore Forums app.

And both the iMore Forums app and the Tapatalk app need to be redesigned for iOS 8 and iPhone 6/6 Plus to be even remotely handy. But with that said, both are light years ahead of the iMore app.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm replying via the new iMore app. I still don't know how I feel about the forum feature of it, though. Still, the app looks great.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro