Alternate Calendar App?

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone here use a calendar app other than the stock calendar app in iOS 8? It needs to be able to handle sync with exchange.

Currently, I'm using Calendar 5. I loved it when I first got it on iOS 7 but it has not been reliable on iOS 8.

Wondering if there's one that anyone can recommend.

eyecrispy

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I downloaded Pocket Informant to try. Used to use it on windows and loved it. We'll see how it goes.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I use Calendars 5 by Readdle. It's similar to Fantastical. I chose it because I got it free during the holidays last year.

eyecrispy

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Stock is fine. Just not feature rich. Calendar 5 has been pretty bad on iOS 8. Can't scroll between weeks, not responsive, etc. so now I'm just looking into other options.

xderiwx

Sep 1, 2014
Visit site
Are there any that allow all day events to be displayed in the notification pulldown?

Posted via the iMore App for Android

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Yet another vote for fantastical. I use that app more times a day than most of my apps. I have so many things scheduled in there. Bills, meetings for work, appointments, birthdays. It keeps me on track with everything. I usually have it set to remind me of things a few times before day of too so I have an idea it's coming. Definitely worth the price.

eyecrispy

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Ok all. I just downloaded Fantastical since it seems to popular and it's also on sale for $2.99 in the appstore. Woot! Love the look of it. Question - is there a way to change the calendar view so it's something other than list view? The list view works fine, but I like having other alternatives. I personally prefer a day view without the tasks listed but it's not a show stopper. It was not immediately obvious to me in the settings if there was a way to change the view.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73