FoodGuide - Vitamins & Nutrients

TaniaQ

Oct 10, 2014
Visit site
Natural Food Guide - new version available

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/natural-food-guide-heart-healthy/id621496642?mt=8&at=10l3Vy

Hi everyone,

The Natural Food Guide is both a food database and a nutritionist, with a focus on healthy and natural foods. The app helps people with various dietary requirements, e.g. hypertension, diabetes, nutrient deficiencies, etc. to easily make healthy food choices.

Natural Food Guide 1.png Natural Food Guide2.png

Special dietary profiles allow you to identify foods that meet your requirements. For example, if you are interested in eating healthy carbohydrates, you can activate the profile ?low glycemic load? and all foods will be rated from green to red, depending on how much they raise blood sugar levels after eating. The profile ?healthy fats? on the other hand helps you optimize your omega-3 intake.

There are profiles for the following dietary requirements:
? Lower high blood pressure
? Healthy fats
? Low glycemic load
? Low carb
? Minimally processed foods
? Vegetarian and vegan diet

Alternatively (or in addition) to those profiles you can also set and combine your own requirements regarding 44 nutritional values. Our database contains more than 900 entries, which make the app highly flexible and allow you to adapt it to all your needs. I hope you like the app and I?m looking forward to your feedback! :)

Check it out on iTunes:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/natural-food-guide-heart-healthy/id621496642?mt=8&at=10l3Vy

Attachments

• IMG_2026.PNG
    IMG_2026.PNG
    178.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2005.PNG
    IMG_2005.PNG
    451.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Vic Rivera

Oct 2, 2014
Visit site
Looks like a well put together app. Especially, for me because I'll be taking a class in nutrition.

Posted via the iMore App for Android

TaniaQ

Oct 10, 2014
Visit site
Hi everyone,

we have released a new version of our app that introduces many improvements and new features - you can find all the details in my updated post above.
Hope you enjoy it!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh