Coin Popper - A new and exiciting Iphone and iPad game

M_G_D

Oct 7, 2014
Visit site
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/coin-popper/id912379552?mt=8&at=10l3Vy

Hey Guys,

I'd like to inform you about an exciting new game created for the iPhone and iPad.
The game is called Coin Popper and can be downloaded via the app store.
It challenges iOS users to use their fast typing skills and reflexes!

Short game description
Coin Popper is an addictive and interactive game in which you have to 'pop' coins falling from the sky, while avoiding the bombs that occasionally accompany the coins. Your time is limited to 30 seconds. Throughout the game you will find new objects to help you achieve the goal.

The game begins at level 0 and you must reach the coingoal in order to get to the next level. Your lives are your turns and you go back to the starter (safehouse) level when your lives are gone. But don't worry: every six levels there is a safehouse in which you are protected. Everytime you lose your lives you go back to your safehouse and receive 5 lives to try again!

Screenshots
screen322x572.jpeg
screen322x572.jpeg
screen322x572.jpeg
screen322x572.jpeg

Information
I'd be very greatefyl if you'd leave a review at the app store or give me tips over here!

Thanks a lot!

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/coin-popper/id912379552?mt=8&at=10l3Vy

Last edited:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Thank you for introducing your app to the iMore community, and hopefully, many of our members will give it a try and provide feedback, both good and bad. In the meantime, take some time to get familiar with the App and Developer Forum Rules & Guidelines as well as the members of this community whom you just introduced your app to. Take care…:)

M_G_D

Oct 7, 2014
Visit site
Coin Popper game center leaderbord just topped 50+ players! If anyone here is playing or has played: a review or tips over here (bugs included) are very welcome!! Thank you :)

M_G_D

Oct 7, 2014
Visit site
Thank you for commenting and I hope you enjoyed the game :)

If you could leave a review at the app store I'd gratefully appreciate it!

M_G_D

Oct 7, 2014
Visit site
Thank you for your feedback!
I'm working on a new version which will be released shortly that features new themes and new game play updates.

Do you by any chance have any detailled feedback regarding the design? What didn't you like? What was wrong?

Thank you!

M_G_D

Oct 7, 2014
Visit site
Thanks everyone for the insightful suggestions. I'm working on a new version with new graphics and advanced game play.
A little preview: every safehouselevel new theme and new gameplay!

Ledsteplin, good job haha :) thx for playing!

The new version will also have an easier gameplay from level 0 to 6, to help you get started

M_G_D

Oct 7, 2014
Visit site
If you've played the game I'd gratefully appreciate it if you'd leave a review at the app store. Thank you very much :)

M_G_D

Oct 7, 2014
Visit site
Coin Popper will be updated to version 1.1 soon :)

We're planning on exciting new updates like: new themes, sounds, backgrounds.
Extra gameplays that include saving up coins for usage in the shop and more..

Stay Tuned!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73