Looking for a great app that I can set up to send a text message maybe a few days away and not having to worry about it again.
    Thanks, Vinny

PS, checked a few potential apps but they don't work. Very surprised Apple even allows these rip-offs in their App Store
    10-07-2014 08:14 AM
  2. Ledsteplin said: Best Answer

Looking for a great app that I can set up to send a text message maybe a few days away and not having to worry about it again.
    Thanks, Vinny

PS, checked a few potential apps but they don't work. Very surprised Apple even allows these rip-offs in their App Store
    Does not exist. You can prepare a text and have it ready to send at a future time/date. The app will notify you at that time, but you still have to hit send. I have wanted that myself, and have spoken with an app dev about that. He said Apple won't allow it. And like many other of Apple's restrictions, I have no idea why not.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5
    Thanks, Vinny

So you want the SMS message to send at a later day, pretty much like how you can time an Outlook message to send at a specific date? That'd be useful. Haven't looked for one.
    10-07-2014 09:11 AM
    Thanks, Vinny

Does not exist. You can prepare a text and have it ready to send at a future time/date. The app will notify you at that time, but you still have to hit send. I have wanted that myself, and have spoken with an app dev about that. He said Apple won't allow it. And like many other of Apple's restrictions, I have no idea why not.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5
    fightcrazy likes this.
    10-07-2014 09:54 AM
    Exactly,
    Thanks Ledsteplin, I guess I will use my Reminders App to remind me to send my SMS message. Having that app would be very useful. I forgot to send a Happy Birthday to a close friend and will never hear the end of it.
    PS, I still blame the app I didn't have. Didn't go over very well.
    10-07-2014 10:46 AM