Word processor suggestion please?

BitPusher2600

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site
Can anyone suggest for me a word processor for the iPhone 6 that meets the following criteria:

*is relatively cheap
*can save documents in doc or docx format
*can save these files directly to phone storage and can be synced back and forth from within iTunes. I do not want my docs synced to the cloud.

I own Docs To Go because I had used it for so many years on BlackBerry, and while it meets my needs otherwise, it is presently unusuable in landscape mode on the iPhone 6, so I apparently need to try something else.
Thanks folks.

BitPusher2600

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site
Sorry folks, tried those. MS Office on iOS is strictly cloud save only as linked to a Microsoft account, and as for Pages, unless I missed sonething it doesn't let me save files locally either (not to mention I actually think it's interface is awful and messy.) At any rate, thanks for replying.

yabolb

Oct 7, 2014
Visit site
I've been using "Documents to Go" for a while and, in my opinion is the best Word processor.

Of course could be a little cheaper, but gives you full MS Office features.

hope it helps!

Jessica Sills

Oct 5, 2014
Visit site
I don't know about pages... I have probably used it like once or twice... i say Open Office, which is a good alternative to Microsoft Office. Also, Libre Office is a good option . Happy downloading :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods