One app that I use daily is Bento. I know it's been discontinued for a while but I'm very happy to report it still appears to be compatible with the ip6 running ios 8.0.2 and I'll keep using it. But I don't know how long this can last so I'm searching for something Bento-ish or better just in case the next ios or MAC os update [whatever it is] kills it off.

Can anyone help with a suggestion for a DB app that allows OTA synchronizing with a MAC, customizable records and output to excel or CSV?
    10-03-2014 12:46 PM
    One I'm not to familiar with but hopefully someone will chime in, if not we can search it out.
    10-03-2014 02:11 PM
    I"m very frustrated about Bento and Yosemite - I love that little program to death! I have it running on Yosemite just fine on my MacBook Air, but it refuses to open on my iMac no matter what I try and that's where I really need it most. I've exported all my data and templates and imported to Tap Forms for OS X and IOS 8 and it is working, but just not as smooth and easy to use as Bento was. I heard a rumor that Bento might be incorporated into iWork, which would be absolutely awesome, but I really don't see that happening. Filemaker made it clear they were discontinuing work on Bento to focus on Filemaker Pro. I downloaded the 30 day trial of Filemaker Pro but for over $300 and a very steep learning curve, I don't see it as a viable replacement for Bento. I'd give Tap Forms a try - it's available in the App Store and very reasonably priced.
    11-05-2014 03:28 PM