App to send multiple email attachments?

xderiwx

Sep 1, 2014
Visit site
Hello everyone,

I've been looking for ways/apps to send emails in iOS 8 with multiple attachments in various file types. So far the only app I've really come across in searches is Multiple Attachments. Do you guys know of any other apps or methods I should be looking into? Do you have experience with the Multiple Attachments app?

An example of an email I would like to send would be one with two or three PDF's, a JPEG and a couple Adobe Illustrator files. The files themselves would be stored in my Dropbox or Google Drive app.

Would this be a possibility in the Multiple Attachments app? I would like them to be actual attachments and not links to the files at their cloud sites.

Thank you!

zocster

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
As I will be a new iPhone owner in the next few weeks, subscribing for answers

Sent from my Q10 using Tapatalk

sectionsix

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
Hello everyone,

I've been looking for ways/apps to send emails in iOS 8 with multiple attachments in various file types. So far the only app I've really come across in searches is Multiple Attachments. Do you guys know of any other apps or methods I should be looking into? Do you have experience with the Multiple Attachments app?

An example of an email I would like to send would be one with two or three PDF's, a JPEG and a couple Adobe Illustrator files. The files themselves would be stored in my Dropbox or Google Drive app.

Would this be a possibility in the Multiple Attachments app? I would like them to be actual attachments and not links to the files at their cloud sites.

Thank you!

If you are using Dropbox, why not create a folder with your files in it and share a link to it via email from the Dropbox app?

xderiwx

Sep 1, 2014
Visit site
If you are using Dropbox, why not create a folder with your files in it and share a link to it via email from the Dropbox app?

I was thinking of doing that as a last resort, but it would just be nice to attach files regularly. I tried using the "send link" with Google Drive, but it seems to require the recipient to have a Google account to view it. In this case my recipient did not, and it just makes for a hassle for the recipient that I would rather avoid if possible.

Haven't tried with dropbox yet. Do they require the recipient to have an account?

Posted via the iMore App for Android

sectionsix

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
I was thinking of doing that as a last resort, but it would just be nice to attach files regularly. I tried using the "send link" with Google Drive, but it seems to require the recipient to have a Google account to view it. In this case my recipient did not, and it just makes for a hassle for the recipient that I would rather avoid if possible.

Haven't tried with dropbox yet. Do they require the recipient to have an account?

Well the nice thing about sending a link is that Enterprise or other aggressive mail filters won't be able to strip out the files. For example if you sent me an email with an attachment of .exe or .vbs. Barracuda would eat the file but still send the text portion of the email.

xderiwx

Sep 1, 2014
Visit site
I just came across an app that looks similar to Multiple Attachments. It's called Mailtop. Anyone try it?

xderiwx

Sep 1, 2014
Visit site
As I will be a new iPhone owner in the next few weeks, subscribing for answers

Sent from my Q10 using Tapatalk

I purchased Mailtop. It's seems really simple and straightforward. You can add items to attach from within the app itself after the newest update. Gonna test out some emails with attachments and then post back to let you know how it is if you're still interested. I did a quick test already that let me send a zip file that was stored in my Dropbox.

iwoodland

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site

They don't need an account

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I purchased Mailtop. It's seems really simple and straightforward. You can add items to attach from within the app itself after the newest update. Gonna test out some emails with attachments and then post back to let you know how it is if you're still interested. I did a quick test already that let me send a zip file that was stored in my Dropbox.

If you go the Dropbox route, Box would also work well. And they recently added Box Notes, which is handy. As with Dropbox, the recipient needs no account.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner