Speed dial app recommendation

Guacho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
Can anyone recommend a speed dial app? I've always used one just to call my wife but the one I had before it's gone and can't find it, something that dials just her phone when I tap on the icon, not those that open a bunch of pics with contacts,
I'll keep looking though

Last edited:

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Can anyone recommend a speed dial app? I've always used one just to call my wife but the one I had before it's gone and can't find it, something that dials just her phone when I tap on the icon, not those that open a bunch of pics with contacts,
I'll keep looking though

Sorry, I just use the Favorites or Recents in either the Phone app or the Task Switcher. I don’t think I’ve ever even looked for a "speed dialer" app since the old BB days.

Guacho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
There are lots of free speed dial apps are available for iPhone. But the most poular apps is "Speed Dial - Free", I am using the same. You can downlaod it from iTunes store. Install, use it and let me know.

Thanks, but I was trying to avoid the ones that open a bunch of contacts when you open the app, just link one phone number and dial when I tap it, there used to be a few of them but they seem to be gone.....

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234