So i cant decide between the two, i got gifted omnifocus 2, i dont really need all the complex features, but i like it, i like the sync on wunderlist 3 but the layout is a bit messy, i like things about both, is like to hear what others think
    08-31-2014 11:06 PM
    So i cant decide between the two, i got gifted omnifocus 2, i dont really need all the complex features, but i like it, i like the sync on wunderlist 3 but the layout is a bit messy, i like things about both, is like to hear what others think
    I love wunderlist

Sent from my iPad Mini
    09-01-2014 12:54 AM
    I like the organization of OmniFocus (projects, start dates, perspectives). I've never really been fond of Wunderlist; it seems like a glorified Reminders app with some team sharing added on. The major thing I would find appealing about Wunderlist is that it can be used on many platforms whereas OmniFocus is limited to Apple based hardware only (with apparently no plans to change that). If you have the need to sync tasks across multiple platforms, then Wunderlist is your best bet. If you are fortunate enough to be in an Apple ecosystem exclusively, then OmniFocus could work for you.
    09-01-2014 01:07 PM
    I think im back to using omnifocus for now, i like the perspectives and the week overview
    09-02-2014 08:01 PM
    I like the organization of OmniFocus (projects, start dates, perspectives). I've never really been fond of Wunderlist; it seems like a glorified Reminders app with some team sharing added on. The major thing I would find appealing about Wunderlist is that it can be used on many platforms whereas OmniFocus is limited to Apple based hardware only (with apparently no plans to change that). If you have the need to sync tasks across multiple platforms, then Wunderlist is your best bet. If you are fortunate enough to be in an Apple ecosystem exclusively, then OmniFocus could work for you.

Is there anyway to make calendar events appear with a number in the forecast, they always show up for me but if they fall on a day with no reminder theres no number on that day, when you press that day the calendar event shows up, but id like to see a number on the day
    09-02-2014 11:12 PM