Can't find Tapatalk Pro on apps store

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
You are officially caught up! I downloaded the new one too. I kept the pro version as well. Can't bring myself to delete.

Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk

I downloaded the new one and kept the pro version as well. I like the different themes.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
It must have referred to the paid version. It shows the cloud like it's already been downloaded before. If so, it should be in the purchased list and downloadable. Strange. The whole thing with TapaTalk has been weird lately. It's been very poor planning and PR.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
It must have referred to the paid version. It shows the cloud like it's already been downloaded before. If so, it should be in the purchased list and downloadable. Strange. The whole thing with TapaTalk has been weird lately. It's been very poor planning and PR.

I used the regular version before I went to the Pro version. It wasn't in my purchased list, looked like it had never been installed.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

I used to use the basic version prior to using Tapatalk Pro so the cloud icon should be present, and it does appear in my purchased list, however, it tells me that the app is no longer available. I've tried several times, rebooted my iPhone, signed out of the App Store and then signed back in, all in vain. I'm not concerned about it though, and I'm sure it'll iron itself out eventually. I'm also running beta 5.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I used to use the basic version prior to using Tapatalk Pro so the cloud icon should be present, and it does appear in my purchased list, however, it tells me that the app is no longer available. I've tried several times, rebooted my iPhone, signed out of the App Store and then signed back in, all in vain. I'm not concerned about it though, and I'm sure it'll iron itself out eventually. I'm also running beta 5.

I just downloaded it on my iPhone running beta 5.

Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
John- there are no themes to purchase, we accidentally put that description
there.
Thanks
Tom

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
If that was the free version, it was most likely because of the App Store going down yesterday for a while. I saw others on another forum showing the same pop up on other apps. Something happened. I don't think it lasted long though.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
If that was the free version, it was most likely because of the App Store going down yesterday for a while. I saw others on another forum showing the same pop up on other apps. Something happened. I don't think it lasted long though.

You could very well be right because I was able to successfully download the app this morning and have been using it almost exclusively today. So far so good.

jr866gooner

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
I thought that if you had TapTalk pro you was "grandfathered" ....Am I to understand that if I delete TapaTalk Pro "accidently", restore my iPhone 5s for some reason or get a new device, I can't get the Pro version back? That's a bummer. I like the color themes option....I will keep that in mind

Surely if you log back into the app store the apps you had previously would be linked to your App Store account and have a cloud symbol where it would normally say free or ?1.99 etc..

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR