From Tom at TapaTalk, concerning the In App Purchases listed in the App Store.
    Can't find Tapatalk Pro on apps store-imageuploadedbytapatalk1409704037.178184.jpg

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5
    09-02-2014 08:27 PM
    I just received this.
    Can't find Tapatalk Pro on apps store-imageuploadedbytapatalk1409704853.608709.jpg
    09-02-2014 08:36 PM
    Yeah, I received the same message....bummer
    09-02-2014 08:40 PM
    Alright, I'm trying to play catch up here so let me get this straight. The Tapatalk Pro app has been discontinued and the latest Tapatalk app no longer supports themes/various colors except light and dark, and it will contain ads except to those of us who already have Tapatalk IDs on file. Is that right? If so, well, I suppose I should go ahead and download the latest version from the App Store and check it out. In regard to themes, I only used the default and the blue theme so that's not really an issue for me personally. I hate ads so I'm hoping my Tapatalk ID is still in their system.
    09-02-2014 08:47 PM
    I guess I'll stick with the Pro version until I restore my device as new. I don't like the dark theme and I really dislike that orange color.
    09-02-2014 08:47 PM
    Alright, I'm trying to play catch up here so let me get this straight. The Tapatalk Pro app has been discontinued and the latest Tapatalk app no longer supports themes/various colors except light and dark, and it will contain ads except to those of us who already have Tapatalk IDs on file. Is that right? If so, well, I suppose I should go ahead and download the latest version from the App Store and check it out. In regard to themes, I only used the default and the blue theme so that's not really an issue for me personally. I hate ads so I'm hoping my Tapatalk ID is still in their system.
    The blue theme is gone.
    09-02-2014 08:49 PM
    You are officially caught up! I downloaded the new one too. I kept the pro version as well. Can't bring myself to delete.

Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk
    Just_Me_D and Spencerdl like this.
    09-02-2014 09:15 PM
    You are officially caught up! I downloaded the new one too. I kept the pro version as well. Can't bring myself to delete.

I just tried to download the basic version but go the following error message. Can't find Tapatalk Pro on apps store-imageuploadedbytapatalk1409707397.117779.jpg
    09-02-2014 09:23 PM
    Hmm maybe they pulled it to make that in app purchases change.

Just_Me_D likes this.
    09-02-2014 09:25 PM
    That's weird. I just downloaded it.
    09-02-2014 09:28 PM

I downloaded the new one and kept the pro version as well. I like the different themes.
    09-02-2014 09:35 PM
    It must have referred to the paid version. It shows the cloud like it's already been downloaded before. If so, it should be in the purchased list and downloadable. Strange. The whole thing with TapaTalk has been weird lately. It's been very poor planning and PR.

09-02-2014 09:44 PM
    It must have referred to the paid version. It shows the cloud like it's already been downloaded before. If so, it should be in the purchased list and downloadable. Strange. The whole thing with TapaTalk has been weird lately. It's been very poor planning and PR.

I used the regular version before I went to the Pro version. It wasn't in my purchased list, looked like it had never been installed.
    09-02-2014 09:46 PM
    I downloaded the new one and kept the pro version as well. I like the different themes.
    The themes in the regular version are in the Pro version.
    09-02-2014 09:47 PM
    You're right Led. This Tapatalk thing has been weird.
    Can't find Tapatalk Pro on apps store-imageuploadedbytapatalk1409708981.804872.jpg
    09-02-2014 09:49 PM
    Did you read the thread I posted from the TapaTalk Community Forum?

09-02-2014 09:51 PM
    Yes, but when I downloaded the free version I was hoping to be able to download/purchase a couple of the colored themes
    09-02-2014 09:51 PM

I used to use the basic version prior to using Tapatalk Pro so the cloud icon should be present, and it does appear in my purchased list, however, it tells me that the app is no longer available. I've tried several times, rebooted my iPhone, signed out of the App Store and then signed back in, all in vain. I'm not concerned about it though, and I'm sure it'll iron itself out eventually. I'm also running beta 5.
    09-02-2014 09:56 PM
    Did you read the thread I posted from the TapaTalk Community Forum?

Yes
    09-02-2014 09:56 PM
    I used to use the basic version prior to using Tapatalk Pro so the cloud icon should be present, and it does appear in my purchased list, however, it tells me that the app is no longer available. I've tried several times, rebooted my iPhone, signed out of the App Store and then signed back in, all in vain. I'm not concerned about it though, and I'm sure it'll iron itself out eventually. I'm also running beta 5.
    I just downloaded it on my iPhone running beta 5.

09-02-2014 10:15 PM
    Yup. And it's a mistake.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk
    09-02-2014 10:23 PM
    John- there are no themes to purchase, we accidentally put that description
    there.
    Thanks
    Tom

09-02-2014 10:24 PM
    Sorry posted before I read the posts. This sucks.

09-02-2014 10:27 PM
    Maybe they're consolidating and cleaning up before iOS8 comes out????

Whaddayathink?
    09-03-2014 01:25 PM
    If that was the free version, it was most likely because of the App Store going down yesterday for a while. I saw others on another forum showing the same pop up on other apps. Something happened. I don't think it lasted long though.

09-03-2014 01:35 PM
100 1234