What games are you playing right now?

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Please tell me Weed Firm is a tycoon strategy game where you start a weed plantation/business from scratch and need to grow it! :rotfl:

Pretty close your more of a home grown seller working out of your apartment selling and growing paying off the cops you get to fix the place up and start growing better quality stuff

To bad they took it out of the App Store it's a great game

BigBangBen

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Pretty close your more of a home grown seller working out of your apartment selling and growing paying off the cops you get to fix the place up and start growing better quality stuff

Bummer :(

Last edited:

tbiz5270

Sep 11, 2014
Visit site
I usually only play my own for further testing and future update ideas :)

Click and Conquer: Medieval Ages
Medieval Merchant
Obstruction

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Flappy Bird, Bowling King, Quiz Up, Swing Copters, Madden & my new obsession, Tiny Wings.

I'm waiting until I get my 6 to download Modern Combat 5. I just want to see how it looks on a HD display.

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
The Benjamin Gunship game is awesome. My middle and youngest sons love it. By the way, it's free today in the App Store and it normally cost $19.99.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id735864063?mt=8&at=10l3Vy

I really wish I would've seen this on the 2nd!! Maybe it'll be free again some day.

Aww man and I missed that!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro