BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
a lot of people spend a lot of their time on FB

i feel sorry for them and the people around them

Illustrator Joe

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
Blink was teasing back at you, but what did he say that was contradictory?

Feeling bad for people that are on Facebook and the people around them. But how is that different than being on iMore and being an iMore "Genius" with 8.5k posts? That's a lot of time on the internet. No offense to BLiNK, but I bet that is WAY more than the average FB user. That being said he could be using his time for good, helping people and engaging in constructive conversations. The same way I do on FB. Like I have said before Facebook is all about how you the user decides to use it.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I was feeling girly today so I chose pink️. It was a tough decision though because grey is my fave color. I may switch it up. What color do you have?
I have my wife's account in pink. I keep her's on my phone because I have to do all her changes. Cover photo, profile pic, settings. She can't seem to learn to do those things. It takes a bit of getting used to, but it's not that bad.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Just pointing out a funny contradiction. You would think a person with Ted as his avatar could take a joke.

and that's how exactly how i took it. get your panties out of your crotch for a minute, YOU started this
now move on to your FB salvation movement

zocster

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
As some have said here, I too use facebook to stay in touch with friends and family from all over.

My nephew in Houston, cousin in Thailand.

If you don't like it, just don't use it.

Sent from pin:2AD743B7 via Tapatalk Pro

agarwal.apar

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
Just because of this, I have stopped using Facebook on my iPhone. The app size will gradually increase which will suck! Booo Facebook.

Sent from my Darth Vader black iPhone 5 using iMore Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen