Blink was teasing back at you, but what did he say that was contradictory?
    Feeling bad for people that are on Facebook and the people around them. But how is that different than being on iMore and being an iMore "Genius" with 8.5k posts? That's a lot of time on the internet. No offense to BLiNK, but I bet that is WAY more than the average FB user. That being said he could be using his time for good, helping people and engaging in constructive conversations. The same way I do on FB. Like I have said before Facebook is all about how you the user decides to use it.
    08-05-2014 09:16 AM
    Is it just me or is imore loaded with negative bull roar and arguments lately.
    Ledsteplin and the_tech_eater like this.
    08-05-2014 11:13 AM
    Is it just me or is imore loaded with negative bull roar and arguments lately.
    No it's not just you. I agree.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using iMore Forums
    08-05-2014 11:37 AM
    I was feeling girly today so I chose pink️. It was a tough decision though because grey is my fave color. I may switch it up. What color do you have?
    I have my wife's account in pink. I keep her's on my phone because I have to do all her changes. Cover photo, profile pic, settings. She can't seem to learn to do those things. It takes a bit of getting used to, but it's not that bad.
    nikkisharif likes this.
    08-05-2014 01:50 PM
    Just pointing out a funny contradiction. You would think a person with Ted as his avatar could take a joke.
    and that's how exactly how i took it. get your panties out of your crotch for a minute, YOU started this
    now move on to your FB salvation movement
    08-05-2014 09:45 PM
    Please stay on topic.
    08-05-2014 11:17 PM
    As some have said here, I too use facebook to stay in touch with friends and family from all over.

My nephew in Houston, cousin in Thailand.

If you don't like it, just don't use it.

Sent from pin:2AD743B7 via Tapatalk Pro
    nikkisharif likes this.
    08-06-2014 02:41 AM
    and that's how exactly how i took it. get your panties out of your crotch for a minute, YOU started this
    now move on to your FB salvation movement
    Wow.
    08-06-2014 08:11 AM
    Just because of this, I have stopped using Facebook on my iPhone. The app size will gradually increase which will suck! Booo Facebook.

Sent from my Darth Vader black iPhone 5 using iMore Forums
    08-06-2014 08:30 AM
    already delete it! thanks for your sharing.
    08-07-2014 05:41 AM
    [WARN]Personal insults will not be tolerated. Continue to post your opinions, but please keep it civil. Remember:

P.U.P.P.A.H
    (Be Polite, Understanding, Patient, Professional, Attentive and Helpful)

• Be polite. We ask that you keep your language clean and polite.
    • Be understanding and patient. You may be a power user or developer, but the person youre talking to on the other end may be a complete newbie. Be patient, and provide all details possible if youre posting about a problem (descriptive thread title always helps).
    • Be a pro. Dont get into arguments over dumb things. If someone responds in a poor or rude fashion, ignore it. If you notice a pattern of rude or poor behavior from a particular member, report them to our moderators. If you dont have anything nice to say, dont say anything at all. In a nutshell, think before you post.
    • Be attentive and helpful. Answer questions in a timely manner when you can, and provide thoughts and suggestions that might lead to the solution of a members problem.

[/WARN] Thanks...
    HAWK likes this.
    08-07-2014 10:40 AM
    Supposed to be Facebook Live somewhere. Not on my Facebook Application. Is there such a thing as Facebook Live?
    07-01-2016 12:11 AM
62 123