Hi,

I would like to turn my iPhone into a Scanner. I did a quick search through this forum and I found a dozen different threads and discussions. Im not quite sure if I really want to read through all of this so I just post my quick question as a new thread.

Is there a free App out there that allows me to scan a document as simple and fast as possible? Do you have a suggestion for me, sth that I could try out?

I dont really need a lot of options to cut, change the color or to do whatever with my scan. The best would be if the app does all the work by itself, decides on the different parameters and I just have to upload it afterwards. Have you heard of such an app?

Thank you
    07-31-2014 11:58 AM
    dowload Scan To Pdf from appstore

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums
    07-31-2014 12:07 PM
    Scanner Pro by Readdle is on sale for $2.99. It's a really nice scanner.
    zerog46 likes this.
    07-31-2014 01:22 PM
    Hi,

I would like to turn my iPhone into a Scanner. I did a quick search through this forum and I found a dozen different threads and discussions. Im not quite sure if I really want to read through all of this so I just post my quick question as a new thread.

Is there a free App out there that allows me to scan a document as simple and fast as possible? Do you have a suggestion for me, sth that I could try out?

I dont really need a lot of options to cut, change the color or to do whatever with my scan. The best would be if the app does all the work by itself, decides on the different parameters and I just have to upload it afterwards. Have you heard of such an app?

Thank you
    The link via the iMore Blog may be of interest to you.

Save big on apps like PDF Converter, Printer Pro, Documents 5 and more! | iMore
    07-31-2014 03:30 PM
    Thanks for the link but I mustve missed the sale...

However, do you have alternatives to Scanner Pro?
    08-10-2014 10:14 AM
    Thanks for the link but I mustve missed the sale...

However, do you have alternatives to Scanner Pro?
    Check out the iMore Blog review of 5 scanner apps, via the following link, 2 of which are FREE.

Best document scanner apps for iPhone: Scanner Pro, TinyScan, PaperBox, and more! | iMore
    08-10-2014 11:07 AM
    Hi,

Thank you
    I'm using Scanner Mini by Readdle. It's FREE, is very easy to use and connects to Dropbox, iCloud, Evernote, etc

I use it multiple times a day & have never had a problem.

_-TechnologyTwitt-_
    iPad Air / Space Gray / 16GB
    T-Mobile * 5GB Data
    08-10-2014 05:04 PM
    Dont I have to upgrade the Scanner Mini in order to upload documents to Dropbox etc?
    08-17-2014 05:56 AM
    Dont I have to upgrade the Scanner Mini in order to upload documents to Dropbox etc?
    Yes, according to the information in the App Store, How to scan with my iPhone?-imageuploadedbytapatalk1408280303.993780.jpg
    08-17-2014 08:58 AM
    Scanner Pro by Readdle is on sale for $2.99. It's a really nice scanner.
    I use this on a daily basis at work and it works great.
    08-17-2014 09:11 AM
    I use this on a daily basis at work and it works great.
    Yeah I use the scanner pro as well. But are sure it's 2.99? The last time I checked was like $6.99 or so

Sent from my iPhone 5S Gold
    08-17-2014 09:15 AM
    Yeah it was more the $2.99.
    08-17-2014 09:28 AM
    I was quarrying for Apps myself and I found a free Scanner App:

Unfortunately I cant post links here - The App is called PaperScan.

It is in my opinion very simple and easy to use. Does all the work by itself.
    08-17-2014 12:17 PM
    Adobe Scan is good!
    08-18-2014 11:31 AM
    Yep,

very cool app!
    08-20-2014 03:25 AM
    Cam Scanner is the best!!

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums app
    08-20-2014 04:03 AM