Sell Your Old iPhone For Cash!

What's my iPhone worth?
    Tapatalk Pro version 3.0 is now available. Have you tried it yet? There are some UI optimizations available for iPad. Any feedback so far?
    07-17-2014 01:04 AM
    Got the update about 4 hours ago - so far everything running smoothly.

Also, UI changes are fine
    pr1nce and nikkisharif like this.
    07-17-2014 04:53 AM
    Also just updated. Still checking it out.
    07-17-2014 08:43 AM
    I updated yesterday some time, and played with the app for a short period of time. The unread glitch is still prevalent but I'm using iOS 8 beta 3 so it's a moot issue in that regard.
    nikkisharif likes this.
    07-17-2014 10:16 AM
    I use the free version. I still can't find $4 worth of difference between the free and paid versions. Other than no watermark on photos, what other features or options does the paid version have that make it worth $4?

Sent from from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5
    07-17-2014 11:41 AM
    I use the free version. I still can't find $4 worth of difference between the free and paid versions. Other than no watermark on photos, what other features or options does the paid version have that make it worth $4?

I believe the Pro version has more default tabs to choose and more themes. I really didn't like that orange theme. The watermark on photos bugged me too. JMO.
    nikkisharif likes this.
    07-17-2014 12:02 PM
    I believe the Pro version has more default tabs to choose and more themes. I really didn't like that orange theme. The watermark on photos bugged me too. JMO.
    I use the dark theme. It's easy on my eyes. I've had a lot of eye surgery, and all the brightness is uncomfortable. It's why I dislike the look of iOS 7. I get around the watermark by posting photos for iMore using the iMore app. I go online in Safari to post photos on other sites that don't have an app. But I may splurge soon for the paid Tapa.

07-17-2014 12:12 PM
    I use the dark theme. It's easy on my eyes. I've had a lot of eye surgery, and all the brightness is uncomfortable. It's why I dislike the look of iOS 7. I get around the watermark by posting photos for iMore using the iMore app. I go online in Safari to post photos on other sites that don't have an app. But I may splurge soon for the paid Tapa.

I used the iMore Forums app and the free version of Tapatalk. I bought the Pro version a few months ago. They made a change in the new update that I'm not crazy about, but I guess I'll have to get used to it.
    07-17-2014 12:16 PM
    hello,

After I made the update on my ipad, my theme got changed from dark theme to orange and white... but for the life of me I cannot find anymore the section in settings were I can set my theme. Can anyone tell me what is up with that, am I the only one who is experiencing this problem?

Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    07-17-2014 03:22 PM
    hello,

After I made the update on my ipad, my theme got changed from dark theme to orange and white... but for the life of me I cannot find anymore the section in settings were I can set my theme. Can anyone tell me what is up with that, am I the only one who is experiencing this problem?

Thanks.

Can't figure that one out also.
    07-17-2014 03:59 PM
    Does anyone have the new tapatalk Pro on their iPad and missing the theme colors under settings. I am
    I see at least 2 other people are as well as me.
    Last edited by Jaguarr40; 07-17-2014 at 06:04 PM.
    07-17-2014 05:25 PM
    hello,

Thanks.

As you can see by my quote I am missing it also
    07-17-2014 05:26 PM

4 theme colors instead of 2 and now that I just updated I don't even have them on my iPad.
    07-17-2014 05:27 PM
    I used the iMore Forums app and the free version of Tapatalk. I bought the Pro version a few months ago. They made a change in the new update that I'm not crazy about, but I guess I'll have to get used to it.
    I don't like it at all, the way they changed the forums and they left out the themes in the iPad version .
    07-17-2014 05:29 PM
    I don't recall updating the app but it the screen layout on my iPad was definitely different yesterday. I am very displeased with the change, I am actually to the point that I will not use it. I searched the settings and options but did not see any way to revert back to the way forums, sub forums and threads were displayed previously. Previously when viewing a forum thread the entire screen was utilized, now the threads are displayed in the right hand 2/3's of the window . how it that better??? I have only had the app for a month so someone please tell me there is a simple solution to this. Tapatalk went from my favorite app to most frustrated app in a day.
    Jaguarr40 likes this.
    07-17-2014 07:00 PM
    Don't have themes anymore.
    Jaguarr40 likes this.
    07-17-2014 08:39 PM
    Don't have themes anymore.
    Huh? Tapatalk Pro? I have the latest update and my Tapatalk Pro app still has themes.
    07-17-2014 08:47 PM
    I think I'll keep the free version for now. I really do need the dark theme. It's so much easier on my eyes. And I haven't seen the photo watermark lately on the free version.
    Tapatalk Pro update-imageuploadedbytapatalk1405648068.870054.jpg

Jaguarr40 likes this.
    07-17-2014 08:47 PM
    iPhone is fine it's, the iPad version missing the themes.
    07-17-2014 08:56 PM
    iPhone is fine it's, the iPad version missing the themes.
    Oh okay. Thanks...
    07-17-2014 09:02 PM
    How come people just can't leave well enough alone!
    nikkisharif likes this.
    07-17-2014 10:17 PM
    I think I'll keep the free version for now. I really do need the dark theme. It's so much easier on my eyes. And I haven't seen the photo watermark lately on the free version.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1405648068.870054.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	140.1 KB 
ID:	60807

I don't blame you and if you read the changes in iTunes they removed the watermark in the free version and it looks like they have a 3 color scheme as an in app purchase in the iPad version and other colors you can buy. I use only the iPad version and not my iPhone and don't like the new version at all. I'll just have to get use to it. I think I posted the first negative about it on iTunes.
    07-18-2014 05:01 PM
    How come people just can't leave well enough alone!
    I wish they would as you guys that use your phone have the themes but iPad users don't make no sense. Why would they do such a thing?
    07-18-2014 05:05 PM
    Are any of you registered as member with the TapaTalk Community forum? Maybe they can answer some of the questions raised here.
    Tapatalk Pro update-imageuploadedbytapatalk1405729193.081443.jpg

07-18-2014 07:19 PM
    I am not thrilled with the layout
    07-18-2014 07:36 PM
78 123 ...