Tapatalk Pro version 3.0 is now available. Have you tried it yet? There are some UI optimizations available for iPad. Any feedback so far?
    07-17-2014 02:04 AM
    Got the update about 4 hours ago - so far everything running smoothly.

Also, UI changes are fine
    pr1nce and nikkisharif like this.
    07-17-2014 05:53 AM
    Also just updated. Still checking it out.
    07-17-2014 09:43 AM
    I updated yesterday some time, and played with the app for a short period of time. The unread glitch is still prevalent but I'm using iOS 8 beta 3 so it's a moot issue in that regard.
    nikkisharif likes this.
    07-17-2014 11:16 AM
    I use the free version. I still can't find $4 worth of difference between the free and paid versions. Other than no watermark on photos, what other features or options does the paid version have that make it worth $4?

Sent from from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5
    07-17-2014 12:41 PM
    I use the free version. I still can't find $4 worth of difference between the free and paid versions. Other than no watermark on photos, what other features or options does the paid version have that make it worth $4?

I believe the Pro version has more default tabs to choose and more themes. I really didn't like that orange theme. The watermark on photos bugged me too. JMO.
    nikkisharif likes this.
    07-17-2014 01:02 PM
    I believe the Pro version has more default tabs to choose and more themes. I really didn't like that orange theme. The watermark on photos bugged me too. JMO.
    I use the dark theme. It's easy on my eyes. I've had a lot of eye surgery, and all the brightness is uncomfortable. It's why I dislike the look of iOS 7. I get around the watermark by posting photos for iMore using the iMore app. I go online in Safari to post photos on other sites that don't have an app. But I may splurge soon for the paid Tapa.

07-17-2014 01:12 PM
    I use the dark theme. It's easy on my eyes. I've had a lot of eye surgery, and all the brightness is uncomfortable. It's why I dislike the look of iOS 7. I get around the watermark by posting photos for iMore using the iMore app. I go online in Safari to post photos on other sites that don't have an app. But I may splurge soon for the paid Tapa.

I used the iMore Forums app and the free version of Tapatalk. I bought the Pro version a few months ago. They made a change in the new update that I'm not crazy about, but I guess I'll have to get used to it.
    07-17-2014 01:16 PM
    hello,

After I made the update on my ipad, my theme got changed from dark theme to orange and white... but for the life of me I cannot find anymore the section in settings were I can set my theme. Can anyone tell me what is up with that, am I the only one who is experiencing this problem?

Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    07-17-2014 04:22 PM
    hello,

After I made the update on my ipad, my theme got changed from dark theme to orange and white... but for the life of me I cannot find anymore the section in settings were I can set my theme. Can anyone tell me what is up with that, am I the only one who is experiencing this problem?

Thanks.

Can't figure that one out also.
    07-17-2014 04:59 PM
    Does anyone have the new tapatalk Pro on their iPad and missing the theme colors under settings. I am
    I see at least 2 other people are as well as me.
    Last edited by Jaguarr40; 07-17-2014 at 07:04 PM.
    07-17-2014 06:25 PM
    hello,

Thanks.

As you can see by my quote I am missing it also
    07-17-2014 06:26 PM

4 theme colors instead of 2 and now that I just updated I don't even have them on my iPad.
    07-17-2014 06:27 PM
    I used the iMore Forums app and the free version of Tapatalk. I bought the Pro version a few months ago. They made a change in the new update that I'm not crazy about, but I guess I'll have to get used to it.
    I don't like it at all, the way they changed the forums and they left out the themes in the iPad version .
    07-17-2014 06:29 PM
    I don't recall updating the app but it the screen layout on my iPad was definitely different yesterday. I am very displeased with the change, I am actually to the point that I will not use it. I searched the settings and options but did not see any way to revert back to the way forums, sub forums and threads were displayed previously. Previously when viewing a forum thread the entire screen was utilized, now the threads are displayed in the right hand 2/3's of the window . how it that better??? I have only had the app for a month so someone please tell me there is a simple solution to this. Tapatalk went from my favorite app to most frustrated app in a day.
    Jaguarr40 likes this.
    07-17-2014 08:00 PM
    Don't have themes anymore.
    Jaguarr40 likes this.
    07-17-2014 09:39 PM
    Don't have themes anymore.
    Huh? Tapatalk Pro? I have the latest update and my Tapatalk Pro app still has themes.
    07-17-2014 09:47 PM
    I think I'll keep the free version for now. I really do need the dark theme. It's so much easier on my eyes. And I haven't seen the photo watermark lately on the free version.
    Tapatalk Pro update-imageuploadedbytapatalk1405648068.870054.jpg

Jaguarr40 likes this.
    07-17-2014 09:47 PM
    iPhone is fine it's, the iPad version missing the themes.
    07-17-2014 09:56 PM
    iPhone is fine it's, the iPad version missing the themes.
    Oh okay. Thanks...
    07-17-2014 10:02 PM
    How come people just can't leave well enough alone!
    nikkisharif likes this.
    07-17-2014 11:17 PM
    I think I'll keep the free version for now. I really do need the dark theme. It's so much easier on my eyes. And I haven't seen the photo watermark lately on the free version.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1405648068.870054.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	140.1 KB 
ID:	60807

I don't blame you and if you read the changes in iTunes they removed the watermark in the free version and it looks like they have a 3 color scheme as an in app purchase in the iPad version and other colors you can buy. I use only the iPad version and not my iPhone and don't like the new version at all. I'll just have to get use to it. I think I posted the first negative about it on iTunes.
    07-18-2014 06:01 PM
    How come people just can't leave well enough alone!
    I wish they would as you guys that use your phone have the themes but iPad users don't make no sense. Why would they do such a thing?
    07-18-2014 06:05 PM
    Are any of you registered as member with the TapaTalk Community forum? Maybe they can answer some of the questions raised here.
    Tapatalk Pro update-imageuploadedbytapatalk1405729193.081443.jpg

07-18-2014 08:19 PM
    I am not thrilled with the layout
    07-18-2014 08:36 PM
78 123 ...