Tapatalk Pro update

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I think I'll keep the free version for now. I really do need the dark theme. It's so much easier on my eyes. And I haven't seen the photo watermark lately on the free version.
View attachment 60807

Sent from from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5
I don't blame you and if you read the changes in iTunes they removed the watermark in the free version and it looks like they have a 3 color scheme as an in app purchase in the iPad version and other colors you can buy. I use only the iPad version and not my iPhone and don't like the new version at all. I'll just have to get use to it. I think I posted the first negative about it on iTunes.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Are any of you registered as member with the TapaTalk Community forum? Maybe they can answer some of the questions raised here.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1405729193.081443.jpg

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for all the comments...I will NOT be updating my iPad. I'm not ready to give up my themes. So glad I turned off automatic updates:) Hopefully, they'll come out with a better update in the near future.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
To settle confusion on my part, does the $3.99 Pro version for iPhone have issues? Does it have a new layout or look? Does it include themes like the dark theme? I hear a lot of negative about the iPad version's update. What about the TapaTalk Pro for iPhone?

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
To settle confusion on my part, does the $3.99 Pro version for iPhone have issues? Does it have a new layout or look? Does it include themes like the dark theme? I hear a lot of negative about the iPad version's update. What about the TapaTalk Pro for iPhone?

The Pro version for iPhone does still have all the themes. I've had a few crashes with this version and they changed the member profile on iMore, which I personally don't care for.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
The Pro version for iPhone does still have all the themes. I've had a few crashes with this version and they changed the member profile on iMore, which I personally don't care for.
Changed the member profile how? On all forums? You mean when you tap on an avatar? What shows is different?

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Changed the member profile how? On all forums? You mean when you tap on an avatar? What shows is different?

It now shows started topics and replies, which is good. The post count has been removed. That was a useful Mod tool from time to time.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

To me since I only use the tapatalk Pro version on my iPad I think they really messed it up and the Devs in iTunes even tell you they did this and other things on purpose. I am vety disappointed in it and hope they go back from 3.0 to the previous version. No crashes yet though.

Sent from my iPad Retina using Tapatalk Pro!

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
It now shows started topics and replies, which is good. The post count has been removed. That was a useful Mod tool from time to time.
Speaking of post count, I noticed you've gone over 10,000. WOW! That's quite a milestone.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR