Hello all,

I wanted to let you know about Mole Warfare, something of a side-project I worked on with support from Media Wow (where I work as creative manager). I was able to single-handedly develop the concept, design and code the app from ground up (it took a while as a solo project but I learned a lot on the way!).

Part of the aim was to product an app using Adobe Air via Flash CS6 for Apple devices, just to see if it could be done. What started out as an experiment ended up expanding into a full-blown game release.

You can get Mole Warfare for yourself at https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/mole-warfare/id736099351?mt=8&uo=4

Screenshots
    Mole Warfare for iPhone / iPad - Use your accelerometer to blow up small mammals-screenshot2.jpgMole Warfare for iPhone / iPad - Use your accelerometer to blow up small mammals-screenshot3.jpgMole Warfare for iPhone / iPad - Use your accelerometer to blow up small mammals-screenshot5.jpgMole Warfare for iPhone / iPad - Use your accelerometer to blow up small mammals-screenshot6.jpg

Mole Warfare is simple to pickup and play, using both the touch screen and accelerometer to great effect. Players must strategically set a bomb fuse length with their finger then roll it along a variety of tunnels by leaning the device left and right. There are currently 60 levels covering 3 themed chapters, filled with obstacles, traps and power ups, helping or hindering attempts to reach the target. Players can boost their rank by shortening the fuse, using less bombs and collecting as much mole money as they can, along the way. The game is out now on iTunes / Apple app store at the low price of 69p

You can get Mole Warfare for yourself at https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/mole-warfare/id736099351?mt=8&uo=4

Feedback is very welcome on any aspect of the game as this is my first attempt (hopefully not the last!).

Cheers,

Johnny
    Attached Thumbnails Mole Warfare for iPhone / iPad - Use your accelerometer to blow up small mammals-screenshot2.jpg   Mole Warfare for iPhone / iPad - Use your accelerometer to blow up small mammals-screenshot3.jpg   Mole Warfare for iPhone / iPad - Use your accelerometer to blow up small mammals-screenshot5.jpg   Mole Warfare for iPhone / iPad - Use your accelerometer to blow up small mammals-screenshot6.jpg  
    Last edited by Johnny Gallagher; 07-14-2014 at 10:16 AM.
    07-14-2014 07:36 AM
    Welcome and thanks for bringing your app to IMore, looks to be very interesting. Please take a moment and read App and Developer Forum Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums . Thank you.
    07-14-2014 07:55 AM