Whats up with Censorgram for Instagram?

Dan Rice1

Jul 12, 2014
Visit site
So i downloaded this app Censorgram and its pretty cool, helps me control comments and stuff on my Instagram profile. The comments actually get deleted not hidden and the main menu is pretty easy to navigate.

Just looking for some feedback and seeing if anyone else has found this useful like me.

Thanks!

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
So i downloaded this app Censorgram and its pretty cool, helps me control comments and stuff on my Instagram profile. The comments actually get deleted not hidden and the main menu is pretty easy to navigate.

Just looking for some feedback and seeing if anyone else has found this useful like me.

Thanks!

So, you created an account here to post that? I’m guessing you’re more involved with the app than just a casual user.

Dan Rice1

Jul 12, 2014
Visit site
As a parent and online business owner I felt it was important to share this information with others that may find it useful like i did. I am now trying to get more involved with this as i think it is a great idea that solves a pretty big problem. Just looking for other parent and business owners opinion on this matter.

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for sharing! I'm going to download it ASAP! I wish there was an app called "Censornet" that would filter out the unneeded comments on the internet :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2