I use Spotify free right now. Does premium let you? I didn't think! Me and my daughter are audiophiles and I could be in the lr & her in her room. Spotify will pause if I had it playing on my ipad and then went to the TV PC.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app
    06-27-2014 11:14 AM
    Is it possible that the problem lies with the internet service and not necessary the streaming service? I can be watching Netflix or Hulu Plus in one area of my home while my kids are each watching their own show via the same service and not have a problem. It's the same with audio streaming services like iTunes Radio, at least in my experience.
    blessed2bamommie likes this.
    06-28-2014 10:18 AM
    Some services only let you use one at a time. Like my xm radio app. If I use it on my iphone it won't stream on the computer at the same time
    06-28-2014 12:45 PM
    From spotify site Spotify can be installed on as many devices as you like. And up to 3,333 songs can be synced for offline listening on up to three devices at a time.

However, you can only stream music on one device at a time. If you begin playback on another device, the playback on your current device will be paused.
    taz323 and blessed2bamommie like this.
    06-28-2014 12:50 PM
    Pandora (free) can also be used on multiple devices. I have it installed on my C & Air, and can have my air playing it in one room while I'm elsewhere in the house listening to it off my iPhone.

You & your daughter would share the user id & pw. Just choosing who's email address you'd prefer to use for the account will be your biggest decision.

Sent from my 🎀PINK-alicious iPad Air🎀
    blessed2bamommie likes this.
    06-28-2014 02:48 PM
    Pandora (free) can also be used on multiple devices. I have it installed on my C & Air, and can have my air playing it in one room while I'm elsewhere in the house listening to it off my iPhone.

You & your daughter would share the user id & pw. Just choosing who's email address you'd prefer to use for the account will be your biggest decision.

Sent from my 🎀PINK-alicious iPad Air🎀
    I quit Pandora for Spotify. I prefer the on demands.
    06-29-2014 04:29 AM