Post It Note styly apps??

idodoyou

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
Hi there

And apologies if this has been asked before ....

Is there any other Post It note type apps out there please? I am currently using Icon Memo and while it does the job I'm wanting it to do
[shows my note on the home screen rather than having to open an app and then view my notes] it doesn't sync between my iPhone and iPad.

I've had a look but can't see any ......

Anyhoo, cheers in advance

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to iMore idodoyou

I use the Native Notes app mostly as it sync well with iCloud so you are able to edit them in the cloud or on any of your linked devices

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I am sure there are plenty of them. How about trying new app store especially since they just revamped it with catagories and search for notes. I am sure you will find something to your liking.

fb2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
Hello, unfortunately putting stuff like post-its, widgets etc. on the homescreen is only possible if your device is jailbroken (until iOS 7.0.6 possible). Then you have some apps/tweaks to show notes on homescreen, notification center, lockscreen etc. Else you always have to use apps...

There is a walk-around, but I don't know if you like it. If you really want them on home screen, then just arrange them in an app (I recommend OneNote, which is free and awesome) to place nots on a page, then you take a screenshot of it and set it as your home screen wallpaper.

Hope that helps you :3

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73