Lock the Apps

timcold

Jun 12, 2014
Visit site
I have an iPhone 5 (iOS 7.1.1 no jailbreak). I'm looking for an app to lock some of my app because they contain many private things. Anybody has any suggestions?

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

iBright

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
I'm waiting to see that app either. I even wish ios 8 could add an option to lick apps with the Touch ID that will be so cool

iPhone 5S using tapatalk

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Which apps would you like to lock? Can any of the "private" stuff be moved to an app you can lock? I sometimes take screenshots of private things and put those screenshots in a photo album app that can be locked.

Sent from from my iPhone 5

timcold

Jun 12, 2014
Visit site
Which apps would you like to lock? Can any of the "private" stuff be moved to an app you can lock? I sometimes take screenshots of private things and put those screenshots in a photo album app that can be locked.

I want to lock some app like BBM or viber cuz I dont want my friend to borrow my phone then read the sms in these apps

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I want to lock some app like BBM or viber cuz I dont want my friend to borrow my phone then read the sms in these apps

You can delete any texts you don't want to keep. If there are important ones, you can screenshot them and save in an app you can lock. Then delete those from BBM or Viber.

timcold

Jun 12, 2014
Visit site
You can delete any texts you don't want to keep. If there are important ones, you can screenshot them and save in an app you can lock. Then delete those from BBM or Viber.

That's so unconvenient. :(
Hope that iOS 8 will develop some apps that have this function! Do you think so?

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711