Swipey Circle - New Addictive Game

Adumitrescu

Jun 4, 2014
Visit site
Hy there,
It?s a great game that I?m sure you gonna like it:Swipey Circle!It?s a new game on the but I really think it has wat it takes to become a viral game like Flappy bird or 2048
.It?s a game with a very simple task: match the same color circles.
During the game things start happening? random color changes, board inversions, black&white mode and more!
You should all try it.It?s awesome.
:yes:See a game preview here: Swipey Circle -Gameplay Trailer - YouTube

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/swipey-circle/id881841915?mt=8&at=10l3Vy

Last edited by a moderator:

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to iMore.com

As Team Leader on the forums, I want to thank you for sharing your application with our community. It's developers like you, that make this place special. Everyday it's something new and enjoyable.

Thanks again.

sixtysticks

Jun 4, 2014
Visit site
Just downloaded your game on iOS, and I've gotta say it's really good! Very addictive, and great graphics :) I've just rated and reviewed it on the UK store (as 'Dalogi2001'). Will definitely be trying to improve on my score in the next few days.

I think a game like this could well take off (like 2048 and Flappy Bird did) given the right exposure, so I wish you the best of luck. I'm following the same approach of 'simple to play, difficult to master' with my own recently available iOS game "Iggy Bubble". Fingers crossed :)

Plus, definitely will be developing next apps with Unity, as I love how 'Swipey Circle' is cross-platform. Well done and good luck :)

David

Adumitrescu

Jun 4, 2014
Visit site
Thank you very much for your post and for downloading our game!Fingers crossed!
Goog luck also with your game!I've played it and rate it 5 stars!(as adriandumitrescu)!It's a really good game!
And also good luck with Unity!

Adrian

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2