Apple Logo

iBright

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
What do you guys think? What about if apple start customizing their earphones. What I mean is to see seeing the apple logo on their earphones. Won't it look great?

iPhone 5S using tapatalk

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I suppose it would look great, depending on one's viewpoint...:)...Personally, it doesn't peak my interest, but I'm not opposed to it.

Beyond Fire

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
Doubt that will ever happen, especially now that they are getting beats. It does make me wonder if there is going to be beats branding on Apple products now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I use Bose earbuds in ear anyway and only for my iPod so it would not matter to me although I am for it if it can be brought out for people to see the logo.

nason54

May 3, 2014
Visit site
I don't think it'll matter and my argument is that Apple makes signature products that no matter who looks at their product, they know it's an Apple product. Same with the headphones.

Logo would just be a logo in my honest opinion.

Sent from my awesome iPhone 5, soon to be 6 later this year.

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
I'm probably one of the only people on the planet that doesn't really listen to music through my phone, preferring to either listen in glorious 7.1 Bowers and Wilkins surround sound at home, or in my car.

On all my last three phones, I never even removed the included earphones from their packaging.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods