We have just released a new game Tap Tap Ninja with priced is discounted to FREE, a game which I believe that will be a value content to relax. Here is info of Tap Tap Ninja:

Meet the little ninja and be with him slashing the angry crowd's fruit attack!

In this juicy ninja game, your goal is to slash as much as possible fruits like melons, coconuts, oranges, lemons and the rare pomegranate fruits! Use your "Tap Tap" skill to blow the fruits into tasty pieces! Yahoooo!

* Play with your friend via Facebook or Twitter

* Fun upgrades and special power to boost your score

* Play and see the beauty of simple!

iTunes link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/tap-tap-ninja/id847536800?mt=8

Youtube link:

I hope the information Ive post above is something truly value and wont waste your reading time.

Cheers,

05-08-2014 06:22 AM
    Welcome to iMore.com

As Team Leader on the forums, I want to thank you for sharing your application with our community. It's developers like you, that make this place special. Everyday it's something new and enjoyable.

Thanks again.
    05-08-2014 09:08 AM
    Welcome to iMore and thank you for showing our members your new app. We wish you the best.
    05-08-2014 10:33 AM
    Welcome and thanks for bringing your app to IMore, looks to be very interesting. Please take a moment and read App and Developer Forum Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums . Thank you.
    05-08-2014 10:39 AM
    Welcome and thank you for sharing your app.
    05-08-2014 03:00 PM