As per available info from the internet, Doodle Jump was inspired by Papi Jump
    (Like Doodle Jump? You'll love these iOS games | News | TechRadar)

So, couple of years back I thought, how difficult it is to write a Doodle Jump like game but with different theme and with new twist so that it more "inspired" than "copy".
    Soon after I started writing, I realized it's not a very easy job........But after few tries and updates I have now made a decent product and trying to be different than Doodle Jump, but unfortunately App market is very crowded now. One problem is that my initial versions were "really bad". And I got some bad reviews for that. Those bad reviews
    still hurts!

My latest update was featured by Apple in Word's What's Hot section in 15 countries. But as usual, Featured in sub-section has zero or no effect on Downloads!

So, what's next? I'll still improve the game (depending upon my time available, as this is my part-time activity) and add some unique features. My goal is that even a single user downloads this game, I would like to make him happy.......

Appstore link:https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/fish...mUvbUpU2246405
    Facebook link: http://www.facebook.com/FishyJumpFree
    Game video:
    Attached Thumbnails Fishy Jump (DOODLE JUMP CLONE?)-fishyjumpitue.png  
    05-05-2014 11:01 AM
    Thank you for introducing your app to the iMore community, and hopefully, many of our members will give it a try and provide feedback, both good and bad. In the meantime, take some time to get familiar with the App and Developer Forum Rules & Guidelines as well as the members of this community whom you just introduced your app to. Take care…
    05-05-2014 11:03 AM
    Welcome to iMore. Thanks for sharing your app with our community. Good luck with the app.
    05-05-2014 01:10 PM
    Welcome and thank you for sharing your app.
    05-05-2014 03:46 PM
    Thank you for introducing the new app to our iMore community. Best of luck to you.
    05-05-2014 05:28 PM