It stopped happening. Rebooting and clearing the cache must have helped. 😃
    Good to hear

I just finished setting up all the MN forums so I will let you know if I run into any problems
    04-17-2014 06:12 PM
    Good to hear

I just finished setting up all the MN forums so I will let you know if I run into any problems
    Thanks.
    04-17-2014 06:14 PM
    Found this on the Tapatalk forums.

"You may not need the pro version if you....

#do not upload multiple images per post
    #doesn't need to edit images while uploading
    #fine with the small tt logo added as a watermark on uploaded images
    #doesn't need a combined inbox"

Its basically telling us what the Pro version has that the regular version doesn't.
    Last edited by iOS Gravity; 04-17-2014 at 07:40 PM.
    04-17-2014 06:45 PM
    First unread. Tapatalk Pro and no crashes.
    04-17-2014 07:05 PM
    I need to download it. I've been crashing since going over the 9 forum slots.

Sent from space using Tapatalk.
    04-17-2014 07:40 PM
    I need to download it. I've been crashing since going over the 9 forum slots.

•Sent from space using Tapatalk.•
    That's probably way better than crashing a 5 forums.
    04-17-2014 07:42 PM
    Found this on the Tapatalk forums.

"You may not need the pro version if you....

#do not upload multiple images per post
    #doesn't need to edit images while uploading
    #fine with the small tt logo added as a watermark on uploaded images
    #doesn't need a combined inbox"

Its basically telling us what the Pro version has that the regular version doesn't.
    I guess I don't need it, the only thing that I'd like is for the watermark to be removed. Thanks.
    04-17-2014 08:21 PM
    I guess I don't need it, the only thing that I'd like is for the watermark to be removed. Thanks.
    There is a way without buying the app. You need to change the photo sharing settings from Tapatalk to attachments.
    04-17-2014 08:22 PM
    There is a way without buying the app. You need to change the image settings from Tapatalk to attachments.
    Yeah, I saw that and I think I may have changed it already. Thanks anyway
    04-17-2014 08:23 PM
    Still no notifications (push) only emails and it just signed me out. Had to sign back in... Mmm...

Sent from my Blue iPhone 5C using Tapatalk 😊
    04-18-2014 08:34 AM
    Had to go back to the iMore Forums app. There were too many crashes with the new Tapatalk update. Although the iMore forums app crashes too and doesn't have any notifications it's better than Tapatalk... At least until Tapatalk updates the app and fixes the bugs.
    04-20-2014 04:44 PM
    Had to go back to the iMore Forums app. There were too many crashes with the new Tapatalk update. Although the iMore forums app crashes too and doesn't have any notifications it's better than Tapatalk... At least until Tapatalk updates the app and fixes the bugs.
    What kind of crashes? I haven't had any.
    04-21-2014 09:52 AM
    What kind of crashes? I haven't had any.
    Like when the app freezes up when in the middle of doing something.
    04-21-2014 11:37 AM
    Why "oldest post"? Doesn't that take you to the OP every time you open a thread?
    04-21-2014 12:28 PM
    Why "oldest post"? Doesn't that take you to the OP every time you open a thread?
    Yeah. I get to read what the entire thread is about and then post.
    04-21-2014 12:33 PM
    Yeah. I get to read what the entire thread is about and then post.
    Ah...

Most times I'm responding to a thread that I've already been involved in or it's a new thread with only a few responses at the time so 'latest post' works for me.
    04-21-2014 12:36 PM
    You can change that to something like "First unread". Doing so will take you back to where you left off each time you select a particular thread to read.
    mumfoau likes this.
    04-21-2014 05:09 PM
    You can change that to something like "First unread". Doing so will take you back to where you left off each time you select a particular thread to read.
    Oh I know! Was just wondering why one would want to go to the OP every time a thread is entered

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    04-21-2014 05:16 PM
    Here are a few recommended settings for Tapatalk:

Push Notifications - Enabled
    Signature - Set to "ON" if you don't have one that was created via the forum settings. Otherwise, set it to "OFF".
    Tab Behavior - Set it to "Forums" especially if you only subscribe to iMore or already have your forums setup to be accessed via Tapatalk. Also enable "Tab Bar in Forum". In regard to "First Tab" and "Last Visited Tab", that will depend on you. If you've re-arranged the tab to suit your tastes AND have made the tab you frequent most the first tab, then select "First Tab". Otherwise, choose "Last Visited Tab".
    Unread behavior - Enabled
    mumfoau and Jaguarr40 like this.
    04-21-2014 05:18 PM
    Oh I know! Was just wondering why one would want to go to the OP every time a thread is entered

Oh okay. I understand...
    mumfoau likes this.
    04-21-2014 05:19 PM

Signature - Set to "ON" if you don't have one that was created via the forum settings. Otherwise, set it to "OFF".
    Tab Behavior - Set it to "Forums" especially if you only subscribe to iMore or already have your forums setup to be accessed via Tapatalk. Also enable "Tab Bar in Forum". In regard to "First Tab" and "Last Visited Tab", that will depend on you. If you've re-arranged the tab to suit your tastes AND have made the tab you frequent most the first tab, then select "First Tab". Otherwise, choose "Last Visited Tab".
    Thanks for telling me about the tab settings. I've been wondering why it always sent me to the first tab everything I opened iMore.
    04-21-2014 05:36 PM
    Thanks for telling me about the tab settings. I've been wondering why it always sent me to the first tab everything I opened iMore.
    You're very welcome, sir...
    04-21-2014 05:37 PM

Excellent post Just!

04-21-2014 05:39 PM
    Excellent post Just!

Thank you, sir...
    04-21-2014 05:40 PM
    Just as a heads up, there is a new Tapatalk update available.
    05-22-2014 09:12 PM
82 1234