I am looking for an eMail app that has a select all function and can also filter emails. Here's my problem: I have 218 emails in one of my email accounts, over 9K in another (hotmail and yahoo are main ones) that I want to filter for all emails from someone and then do a select all and either delete them or move them. Every app I have found you have to select each one manually and that is way too time consuming so I have to do main clean up on PC.

Is there such an animal or is this just wishful thinking?

Appreciate all recommendations.
    04-16-2014 02:04 PM
    You can setup a filter using your email service's website, so it can automatically delete emails for you. And you can do the same for moving them. That's how it works in Gmail. Good luck.
    04-16-2014 02:08 PM
    That's a good idea but I don't want it done automatically. I read the most recent and then delete the rest if I get too far behind.
    04-16-2014 02:16 PM
    This is the way almost all of them are set up. You can try Mailbox in the app store and see if this offers you any thing else.
    04-17-2014 08:17 AM
    Only way I know to filter is on the website of that mail client.

That's a good idea but I don't want it done automatically. I read the most recent and then delete the rest if I get too far behind.
    04-17-2014 09:12 AM
    That's what I figured. Thanks everyone for your responses.
    04-17-2014 09:51 AM
    You can try this mail client called myMail (by My.com) that is not getting the attention it deserves IMO. It lets you select all, move, and many of the things that the most famous apps do, it's universal, has smart push notifications (which I haven't seen in any other client), supports all (or most clients) and it's free. As for the filters I also agree that the only way so far is to set it up in your email provider directly.

When I tried it out I couldn't believe I've never heard or read about it, it looks and works very good.

Here, give it a try and let me know what you think --> myMail - the smartest mobile app for your email accounts (including Gmail, Yahoo!, AOL, Outlook, Hotmail etc.)
    Last edited by linsiris; 04-17-2014 at 12:44 PM.
    04-17-2014 10:44 AM
    I actually have that one already but it's been updated since the last time I looked at it. I will give it a try during my lunch break today and let you know if it worked for me. Thank you so much for your recommendation.
    04-17-2014 10:59 AM
    You can try this mail client called myMail (by My.com) that is not getting the attention it deserves IMO. It lets you select all, move, and many of the things that the most famous apps do, it's universal, has smart push notifications (which I haven't seen in any other client), supports all (or most clients) and it's free. As for the filters I also agree that the only way so far is to set it up in your email provider directly.

When I tried it out I couldn't believe I've never heard or read about it, it looks and work very good.

Here, give it a try and let me know what you think --> myMail - the smartest mobile app for your email accounts (including Gmail, Yahoo!, AOL, Outlook, Hotmail etc.)
    I agree with you re: mymail. Superb interface and easy to use. Much better than Mailbox !

Sent from my Darth Vader black iPhone 5 using iMore Forums
    04-17-2014 11:20 AM
    yeah mymail is the best choice easy in use fith friendly interface
    04-18-2014 05:46 AM