Trying to re-arrange Tapatalk tabs

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
When I re-arrange the tabs and log out and then log back on again the tabs are back to the original order. Any ideas how to fix this?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I don't know what to tell you. I just logged out of the app and then logged back in, and my menu listing is exactly as it was before logging out. Im using the Tapatalk Pro app v.2.6.0

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I've been using it for awhile & I like it. I use the iMore app too but because I go to several forums, Tapatalk is a one stop shop!!

The only forums I go to are iMore, Mobile Nations and occasionally CrackBerry. I've been using the iMore Forums app, but I'm sticking with Tapatalk until the notifications get fixed on the iMore app.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Yes. It was updated on April 9th...:)

Thanks, D!!

The only forums I go to are iMore, Mobile Nations and occasionally CrackBerry. I've been using the iMore Forums app, but I'm sticking with Tapatalk until the notifications get fixed on the iMore app.

So that's why I only get notification on Tapatalk. I just assumed I didn't have them turned on on the iMore app but I kept forgetting to check.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I just downloaded Tapatalk Pro. I'm still having a problem with the tabs when I log off Tapatalk. Do you guys log off the forums and completely out of Tapatalk?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I just downloaded Tapatalk Pro. I'm still having a problem with the tabs when I log off Tapatalk. Do you guys log off the forums and completely out of Tapatalk?

I do not log off. There's no need for it in my regard because I can easily disable notifications when necessary.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I use TapaTalk regular 2.5.2. Everything works fine. But I never log out. No reason for me to do that. What's TapaTalk Pro got that the regular doesn't have?

Sent from from my iPhone 5

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I use TapaTalk regular 2.5.2. Everything works fine. But I never log out. No reason for me to do that. What's TapaTalk Pro got that the regular doesn't have?

Sent from from my iPhone 5

The only thing I've noticed so far is it has more theme options.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods