[Review] Carousel App New By Dropbox [FREE]

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
It is very rare that I would come in here instead of thanking new members for bring in their apps that I myself find the urge to review an app but when I read the review by the iMore blog about 3 days ago it was not even in the App Store and every time you looked it kept saying will be here later this afternoon - Well now It is is in the App Store:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/carousel-by-dropbox/id825931374?mt=8&at=10l3Vy

Basically it is one of the best Photo - Video Apps I have for your iPhone or Android ( Just being Fair because others here do own Androids). Anyway it has a great concept and it links to dropbox and has many feature rich items that I really like including allowing Hidden photos that can be reversed if wanted and it has gotten very strong reviews already in the App Store. Once you allow access to your phtos and you can do Cellular and WI-FI or just WI-FI upload including the transfer of your Camera Roll and all your other photos dated.

I figured the worst thing of all is i can delete it and not lose one pic since it is hooked up with Dropbox. This is really an App that need to be tried and i bet you don't delete it. At least it will be a keeper for me for sure so what are you waiting on - Check it out and see what you think and i hope you like it as much as I do. i already gave it an App Store review and gave it 4 stars. I would have given it 5 if it allowed like Dropbox does now to passcode the hidden photos.
Anyway I hope you enjoy it and pass it along. I get nothing like when you do dropbox except it does have a link to tell your friends in the App and while it does have a no needed in app purchase to go Pro for more space, it is not needed.

Oh I forgot tot tell you about the conversations right in the app and the liking and sharing of photos but you can read all that.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73