Office Mobile app for iPhone offers free editing for documents on Skydrive

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
You might be wondering whether or not to get the iPad version of Office but was put off by the high subscription fee? You might want to seek the iPhone app for your minor editing and composing, while you keep that laptop for serious work.

It has an elegant interface, which I felt was better than the Android version of this app, and it allows for Sharepoint retrieval of documents for use in Enterprise and some Schools.

Personally, I feel if I can simply edit Word documents on my iPhone I am pretty satisfied, not that I can't do it with other Office apps with Dropbox connectivity, but it gives me the extra choice.

What are your thoughts on the iPhone app? Do share.

Kashan Osama

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site
Nothing useful in the iPhone version..cant merge cells in spreadsheet? Wtf? I found numbers to be a better alternative..and this is coming from a MS fan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Nothing useful in the iPhone version..cant merge cells in spreadsheet? Wtf? I found numbers to be a better alternative..and this is coming from a MS fan

I must say, the Office app on iPhones look really new and really lacking in the features most other office apps have already but if frequent updates appear for the thing I would imagine that the rest of the feature set will be filled up.

Think about it, Satya Nadella takes the helm and Office apps have appeared for iOS in such a short amount of time, I would be convinced that things will pick up in no time.

Kashan Osama

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site
I must say, the Office app on iPhones look really new and really lacking in the features most other office apps have already but if frequent updates appear for the thing I would imagine that the rest of the feature set will be filled up.

Think about it, Satya Nadella takes the helm and Office apps have appeared for iOS in such a short amount of time, I would be convinced that things will pick up in no time.

I really hope that happens,ms Has always been slow with the updates...no oneNote overhaul for ios 7 still though :/

Btw I love the Office UI and generally the MS' metro styled ui on smartphones...feels smooth and slick

sweetinabug

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
I have office installed but can't get it to open any email attachments. It's not showing up in the "open in" options at all. Is there something I'm missing? Please help.

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I have office installed but can't get it to open any email attachments. It's not showing up in the "open in" options at all. Is there something I'm missing? Please help.

It shows in mine.
4uzanajy.jpg

Check whether the office attachment you have received has the right format to be read by Office Mobile.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73