To do app with fantastical integration...

Kashan Osama

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site
Is there any todo app that integrates with fantastical 2 app? I really like fantastical cause of its multiple alerts etc..so a to-do + fantastical integration would be win-win for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
None that I know of already being a 3rd party app and i use it along with the native calendar app seems to work for me.

linsiris

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Hi Kashan
You know that fantastical 2 syncs with the stock reminders app and it has a to-do section (called reminders, actually but it's a to-do list), so I'll assume you don't like it?
You can find a to-do app that syncs with the stock reminders hence it will sync with fantastical 2. Here is one I used for a while and like a lot --> Best To-Do List App for iPhone and iPad / iOS 7 — Pocket Listsv

I have to admit that there are not many to-do apps that syncs with the stock reminders.

Kashan Osama

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site
Hi Kashan
You know that fantastical 2 syncs with the stock reminders app and it has a to-do section (called reminders, actually but it's a to-do list), so I'll assume you don't like it?
You can find a to-do app that syncs with the stock reminders hence it will sync with fantastical 2. Here is one I used for a while and like a lot --> Best To-Do List App for iPhone and iPad / iOS 7 — Pocket Listsv

I have to admit that there are not many to-do apps that syncs with the stock reminders.

Actually,well i needed the app which integrates with fantastical in such a way that the events via that app alert the same way as fantastical...like i have multiple alerts setup in fantastical 2 which stock reminders doesn't. Allow...so i guess if i view my fantastical events in. Say. Omnifocus...it would be shown setup in way like that of stock calenders..with no custom alerts

linsiris

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Actually,well i needed the app which integrates with fantastical in such a way that the events via that app alert the same way as fantastical...like i have multiple alerts setup in fantastical 2 which stock reminders doesn't. Allow...so i guess if i view my fantastical events in. Say. Omnifocus...it would be shown setup in way like that of stock calenders..with no custom alerts

Ok, I see. Then I guess we're out of luck there, don't know of an app that can do that.

Tapatalkeando