Is there any todo app that integrates with fantastical 2 app? I really like fantastical cause of its multiple alerts etc..so a to-do + fantastical integration would be win-win for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    03-30-2014 08:11 PM
    None that I know of already being a 3rd party app and i use it along with the native calendar app seems to work for me.
    Kashan Osama likes this.
    03-30-2014 08:55 PM
    Hi Kashan
    You know that fantastical 2 syncs with the stock reminders app and it has a to-do section (called reminders, actually but it's a to-do list), so I'll assume you don't like it?
    You can find a to-do app that syncs with the stock reminders hence it will sync with fantastical 2. Here is one I used for a while and like a lot --> Best To-Do List App for iPhone and iPad / iOS 7 — Pocket Listsv

I have to admit that there are not many to-do apps that syncs with the stock reminders.
    Kashan Osama likes this.
    03-30-2014 09:01 PM
    Hi Kashan
    You know that fantastical 2 syncs with the stock reminders app and it has a to-do section (called reminders, actually but it's a to-do list), so I'll assume you don't like it?
    You can find a to-do app that syncs with the stock reminders hence it will sync with fantastical 2. Here is one I used for a while and like a lot --> Best To-Do List App for iPhone and iPad / iOS 7 — Pocket Listsv

I have to admit that there are not many to-do apps that syncs with the stock reminders.
    Actually,well i needed the app which integrates with fantastical in such a way that the events via that app alert the same way as fantastical...like i have multiple alerts setup in fantastical 2 which stock reminders doesn't. Allow...so i guess if i view my fantastical events in. Say. Omnifocus...it would be shown setup in way like that of stock calenders..with no custom alerts

03-30-2014 11:05 PM
    Actually,well i needed the app which integrates with fantastical in such a way that the events via that app alert the same way as fantastical...like i have multiple alerts setup in fantastical 2 which stock reminders doesn't. Allow...so i guess if i view my fantastical events in. Say. Omnifocus...it would be shown setup in way like that of stock calenders..with no custom alerts

Ok, I see. Then I guess we're out of luck there, don't know of an app that can do that.

Tapatalkeando
    Kashan Osama likes this.
    03-30-2014 11:08 PM