To do app with fantastical integration...

Kashan Osama

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site
Is there any todo app that integrates with fantastical 2 app? I really like fantastical cause of its multiple alerts etc..so a to-do + fantastical integration would be win-win for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
None that I know of already being a 3rd party app and i use it along with the native calendar app seems to work for me.

linsiris

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Hi Kashan
You know that fantastical 2 syncs with the stock reminders app and it has a to-do section (called reminders, actually but it's a to-do list), so I'll assume you don't like it?
You can find a to-do app that syncs with the stock reminders hence it will sync with fantastical 2. Here is one I used for a while and like a lot --> Best To-Do List App for iPhone and iPad / iOS 7 — Pocket Listsv

I have to admit that there are not many to-do apps that syncs with the stock reminders.

Kashan Osama

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site
Hi Kashan
You know that fantastical 2 syncs with the stock reminders app and it has a to-do section (called reminders, actually but it's a to-do list), so I'll assume you don't like it?
You can find a to-do app that syncs with the stock reminders hence it will sync with fantastical 2. Here is one I used for a while and like a lot --> Best To-Do List App for iPhone and iPad / iOS 7 — Pocket Listsv

I have to admit that there are not many to-do apps that syncs with the stock reminders.

Actually,well i needed the app which integrates with fantastical in such a way that the events via that app alert the same way as fantastical...like i have multiple alerts setup in fantastical 2 which stock reminders doesn't. Allow...so i guess if i view my fantastical events in. Say. Omnifocus...it would be shown setup in way like that of stock calenders..with no custom alerts

linsiris

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Actually,well i needed the app which integrates with fantastical in such a way that the events via that app alert the same way as fantastical...like i have multiple alerts setup in fantastical 2 which stock reminders doesn't. Allow...so i guess if i view my fantastical events in. Say. Omnifocus...it would be shown setup in way like that of stock calenders..with no custom alerts

Ok, I see. Then I guess we're out of luck there, don't know of an app that can do that.

Tapatalkeando

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner